Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Nope - Too Ferrari!

Corvette
87 Callaway Cpe 87-070 & 68 Cpe 427, 4spd A/C
The latest rendering, no way, cool though :)

C7.jpg

i10fwy

Sorry, don't know how to make it bigger :ugh

Yeah, I agree. They took the Ferrari theme a little too far.

Still waits to be seen in real time if the digital tach is Ferrari or Spark/Sonic. :)

I can still remember the first C6 Z06 I saw - It was coming towards me as I was walking my dog and I thought it was a Viper until it was right on top of me!:)

Too Ferrari, like too rich, makes no sense to me.

A great stock market tip - - buy stock in the company that makes the front splitter and front end.
The illustration shows the front end so low to the ground that owners will damage them the first day. :w

Like it! I do agree it looks like an offspring of a mating of a racy Corvette and an upscale Ferrari.
There will be one in my future.

Still this appears to be another rendering, and let's see what the Jan. 13th real version looks like, for an inch here and a half inch difference there, can make or break the final product. I have confidence in the real deal

If money were no object, I would have had a Ferrari 550 or 575 Maranello a long time ago. A 599 or an F12 would be nice also. Guess you can say that I like the looks of a front engine Ferrari. If the C7 is a little like a Ferrari, it's okay with me.

Hum . . . .

Yeah, I agree. They took the Ferrari theme a little too far.

Still waits to be seen in real time if the digital tach is Ferrari or Spark/Sonic. :)

:( I don't know about this. I too, am waiting for the real McCoy, but why would you do away from something like 'Round' taillights???. And is this soon to be yet another Cadillac offspring ? What ever happened to things like Smooth flowing curves ??????. The rendering looks like a off the rack of the Cadillac design teamed up with the automotive designed-challenged Camaro team. Everything got to have all this edgy and cutting angles to the body. I wait for the first newbie who decides to have a go at buffing out his paint and finds there is indeed SMC composite body panels down as the black or the light colored primer starts poking it's self up at ya.

I think I'll go out to the garage and sit in my 2003 1SC 50th coupe. It's the closest thing to an Corvette hug as I can get ! :eyerole

The last two years of the C1's, all C4's, and all C5's did NOT have round tail lights.

Get over the "all Corvettes have round tailights fantasy!"

The last two years of the C1's, all C4's, and all C5's did NOT have round tail lights.

Get over the "all Corvettes have round tailights fantasy!"

Actually, the last 2 years of C1 started the quad round tail lights and the C4s had round tail lights from 84 Through 90, 91 started the rounded squares.

Thanks for the correction.

No problem. I actually love the quad roundish tail lights for one. Its just something that says Corvette. I can handle the slight variations of the tail lights throughout the years, but they can leave that nasty bezel out lol. But I think we will all be surprised when the only thing accurate about these renderings is the silhouette of the car :p

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom