Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Nose emblems

D

Dave L.

While browsing at Carlisle today I found a vendor who has 81 nose emblems. He had 10 of them....perfect reproductions,I couldn't believe it! His price was $50. Maybe a little salty but I've seen used ones go for at least that on ebay. Contact C & S Corvettes @ 1-800-886-5064 or 941-923-5064.

I just ordered one from Corvette Central - reproduction - for $39.95, plus the usual arm and leg for shipping. Somebody on ebay just won one for $62, guess he didn't know you could get them cheaper. . .

Craig

PS Did they ever get their 'Corvettes at Carlisle' polos in? I got tired of waiting yesterday, already had everything else on my list.

I'm glad I didn't spend 50. I'm sure the other major vendors will start offering these and maybe the price will come down....then again probably not.

I bought one and saw several more....was talking to one of the vendors selling them, and apparently the company that was making them for GM got pushed out of the country by the EPA and went back into buisness in another!!!! :upthumbs
I was shocked to see them there to say the least!!!!!!:eek

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom