Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Not Much Participation

Corvette
1969 Lemans Blue Coupe
Like most of you, I participate in a few Corvette forums and it seems that this forum has very little activity. Just 4 posts today Vs multiple on other forums. Am I missing something?

John

Nope I think you got it ;) :D

Around here we don't spend a lot of time just posting things to get post counts up. BUT should you have a question about your C3 there are plenty of folks here to help :dance

Not that posting a bunch is bad, but we feel
"Quality over Quantity"
Trumps numbers any day ;)

Check out the entire site if you haven't yet you would be amazed at all the technical and Corvette information we have within our "Forum"

Enjoy yourself and what we have to offer :Steer

Bud

That pretty much sums up the CAC. Posts do not happen as rapid as other Corvette sites, but when you need an in depth technical detailed explanation, there is no other site like this one. That is why I am happy to support this group and not any of the others. :w

Like Master Yoda said, Quality over Quantity.
I come here for information, I go to the others for the lulz.

Participation....

Theres plenty of it here, stick around and watch the forums and you will find some of the most intresting folks on the web. From around the globe and here at home, this place has great information and really is a classy place. Join in and have a great ride.....
Chas

My thoughts exactly....when I first was on, this forum does not have the chatter like some others BUT and that is a big one, is the amount of correct technical info and the intelligence of members here....I'm a newbie here for sure.....the help and views given here are really great, #1 the info is correct, that is really what were all looking for.

Thanks again to any that has posted the info here and given any thoughts or views.

Keep doin what ya doin

:beer

Dave

Like most of you, I participate in a few Corvette forums and it seems that this forum has very little activity. Just 4 posts today Vs multiple on other forums. Am I missing something?

John
If your looking at a specific forum like C3 you might get that impression. The posts in these forums usually contain information and questions (mostly questions) on the various generations. Most of the general chatter falls into other forums. Try clicking the "New Posts" button to get a look at what is happening across the entire sight.

If your looking at a specific forum like C3 you might get that impression. The posts in these forums usually contain information and questions (mostly questions) on the various generations. Most of the general chatter falls into other forums. Try clicking the "New Posts" button to get a look at what is happening across the entire sight.

Very good suggestion, John. Thanks!

Elaine

What I'm missing out on (not!) is the nastiness and bashing on 'that other' forum. :L
:w Mikey ;)

As most the older members, not age but long time members already figured out :chuckle

"In a time Long long ago a start up Forum was brought forth" I was charged with security, training and ultimately Decorum...

All Moderators and Administrators have passed through the Master Yoda Jedi Training sessions. All Moderators and Administrators are reminded of the purpose and reason for their being.

"They have all constructed their own LIGHT SABRE" and giving a lic to wield the Jedi Light Sabre' All are encouraged interact as members but when necessary whip out their trusty ole Light Sabre' to bring the force back to Decorum. It is recommended that the first sweep of the Light Sabre' be done with the Sabre' on STUN if a second slice and dice are needed I still encourage use of the STUN feature.... after the second time I encourage and suggest they go to FULL FORCE and rid our galaxy of the unwanted debris :dance

We are the Force of GOOD in the Forum World, and yes Mikey, I have been told that "the nastiness and bashing on 'that other' forum" still exist :eek

Enjoy, our peace and tranquility and help us defend against the DARK SIDE OF THE FORUMS

Thank you for taking time out of your busy days to be a part of our Community :thumb

Bud

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom