Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Now is the time!!!!!!

S

Stan A

Just a reminder that the Carlisle show is less than three months away.

If you have not contact Chris (89x2) and made plans to attend, please do so now. Space is limited and hotel accomodations will be in very strong demand.

Even if you decide not to bring your Callaway, fly in!! Chris and other Callaway owners will be able to assist you with getting around to all activities. However, you need to sign up now.

This will be the key show of the year as well as bring together Callaway owners as a united group.

Show your support. make your plans to attend.......... Again, contact Chris or visit Members site for all details.......

Let's get going guys...

I'll be there. Already signed up and got a room. Email Chris for info on the host hotel. This may be a forum were we as a united owners group can meet with Reeves and express our concerns in a constructive way.

You also need to pre-register for the show field at Carlisle. It's $40 and you do it here - http://www.ifounditatcarlisle.com/o....asp?eventid=27

Thanks for the support fellas!!!! I finally have the menu for the Reunion Dinner that will be held at the host hotel ready!!!!!!
With a little more support from the owners (participants) we can make this thing HUGE!!!!!!!
Lou, if you feel strange about driving your car, I would suggest buying an enclosed trailer or renting a U haul one for the weekend... just a thought :beer
enjoy! And thanks again!!!!!!!!! *89x2* Chris.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom