Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Ok guys, welcome a new B2k owner........me!

S

SurfnSun

Well I just put down a deposit on the 88!!!!!

Im gonna shop plane tickets tonght and hopefully be in NY the weekend of the 27-28.

This feels pretty dang good :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

It's About Time

CONGRATULATION!!!! I am Glad it worked out for you. I might have trouble getting to Albany on that weekend Keep me updated I still might be able to go . Pete

Congrats! Ilove the Callaways. You got to post some pics when you get it!

Jay

cal2.jpg

cal3.jpg

cal4.jpg

cal5.jpg

cal6.jpg

cal7.jpg

Congrats been long time waiting!! You went through a lot of $hit to get this car make sure you tell the dealer what you think of them on your way out with the keys in hand :)

84 :upthumbs

Guys if any of you are still interested in meeting me in Albany heres my schedule

Arrive ALB @ 210pm Sept 27

Return @9am Sept 29.

I don't know where I'll be staying yet, Im gonna have the salesman refer me somewhere.

SurfnSun,

Congrats!.... and welcome aboard. You are in for a treat. Make sure you contact Joanne Mercer, jmercer@callawaycars.com for whatever info they have on the car, if you haven't already.

Keep us posted on the deal. BTW, I have had great experiences with Passport transport in the past and I recommend their enclosed transport service.

Luigi
:cool

Im gonna have the car shipped back(I think :D) Its love-bug season down here in FL and those boys are really hard on the paint.

Chris, if you want to come up that'd be sweet!! Give me a call on my cell 352-362-7712

Josh

TurboLuigi said:
SurfnSun,

Congrats!.... and welcome aboard. You are in for a treat. Make sure you contact Joanne Mercer, jmercer@callawaycars.com for whatever info they have on the car, if you haven't already.

Keep us posted on the deal. BTW, I have had great experiences with Passport transport in the past and I recommend their enclosed transport service.

Luigi
:cool

I did speak with Joanne already, she's the one who told me about the Wonderbar they installed. :beer

AWESOME!!!

It's about damn time!!! Welcome to the family. I have a wedding to go to on the 28th but I might be able to swing the 27th. Keep us posted!

:J :J :J :J :J

Been following your posts for some time. Congrats!

George

Congradulations S&S, you really have to get that sweet thing off the side of that road and into your garage asap.
I really love the sleeper look of the stock body Callaways. People don't know what it is until it blasts by them with just a swish of air.
Happy Trails,
Taylor

Thanks guys, I hope to share many good posts about this car.

Glad to hear that things are working out a-ok! I checked mapquest and it's 260 miles from me.. that translates into about a 2 hour trip (Callaway style). However, I'm going be out of the country till Sunday evening the 28th. Otherwise, the roadtrip would be quite the momentous occasion. Enjoy!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom