Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

OK, Ok, heres another vid of the 67 502

NCRS meet? gee, do you think that 502BB will pass as original numbers matching motor?
;LOL

BarryK said:
NCRS meet? gee, do you think that 502BB will pass as original numbers matching motor?
;LOL

Matching numbers....ha, ha, ha....:L , (but it does have the orig trim tag.) Actually it is headed to that meet so it can be photographed for some of our favorite magazines.

Dennis

midyear said:
Due to demand, I made another vid today. Engine running the whole time, and music turned down. Enjoy it :beer

If you missed the first vid, its in the post "ramjet 502 hits the street"

http://www.allmusclecars.com/video/vette502.2.wmv

Dennis

PS, Now that it is done..the car is leaving tomorrow for the NCRS meet in Florida. :cry
Dude! You have a brake light out. Right hand outside.

Again, great job!!

Gimme a call tomorrow when you deliver the car.

;LOL You gotta love that "big" block torque. These cars are fun to drive. :bu

Those of you who've never driven something with this much torque (565 @ 3200 rpm), try to imagine what Dennis could have done in that video if he had dropped the hammer from a dead stop at 4,000 rpm and then punched it. :eek

Having just received our first coating of snow in Delaware and the subsequent overkill application of sand and salt which will surely keep my Vettes off the road until substantial spring rains wash that crap away I have to thank you for providing me with a fix! That's one bad ass Vette! :BOW

Great car, great video. I hope you don't mind but I saved that one to my harddrive.:D

Dave
:beer

hehehhee... That's one BADDD AZZ little ride! Mine may not be a midyear, but I can still relate to the Big Block Permasmile!!!

Enjoy Often!

Dave

67HEAVEN said:
;LOL You gotta love that "big" block torque. These cars are fun to drive. :bu

Those of you who've never driven something with this much torque (565 @ 3200 rpm), try to imagine what Dennis could have done in that video if he had dropped the hammer from a dead stop at 4,000 rpm and then punched it. :eek

Yeah....Something you gotta try.....;LOL :L ;LOL Heh...Maybe all three of us can get together with our 502's and drop the hammer at the same time....wonder what that would be like???....... A Used Drive Line Parts Sale After Hammer Time..

:L

Wow.... fan-freakin-tastic!! :eek

-Mac

So, Dennis, how many times have you hit your dog pulling into the driveway :D

Were are you meeting them, or are you useing it as an excuse to go, the name came to me earlier Gary Seymour.

Tom M

Ya know I realley have to figure out how to post a video,then video tape a short trip in the 66 with the camera on the tach and road as I shift it bouncing it off of the msd box rev limiter..with the back end pulling out to the right as it trys to pass the front of the car,thru all 4 gears.The sounds,the feels,the atrenalin is undescribable,But a video sure puts it in to perspective pretty quick.When I finally figure it out I will chose a passenger to video tape who has never been for ride in the car and maybee if we are lucky we will hear some heavy breathing or screaming.

There is nothing like the torque of a big block.
Thanks for sharing

PS a quick story I just got back from a short trip and I had my kids with me ,we flew out to florida,So on the plane as it was acelerating on the run way pining us in our seats.Besides my son and daughter yelling faster,faster.My son (11 years old) exclaims "hey dad thats feels like when were racing in your vette" after the plain leveled out a fellow behind us leaned up and said the only car he has ever been in that pinned him in his seat was a big block midyear.We stuck up a nice vette coversation for pretty much the entire flight from there,Long story short,the guy also has purchased a new vette every 5 to 7 years since owning his first 65 396 convertable,

Thanks again Dennis

sting66ray said:
So, Dennis, how many times have you hit your dog pulling into the driveway :D

Were are you meeting them, or are you useing it as an excuse to go.

Tom M

Wow Tom, great new avatar :). The Rot's name is "scooby" and she feels she has to be involved in everything, if we are out doing anything, she is right there, but she knows she better move out of my way!

Talked with Dennis & Cindy last night, they saw both vids and they cant wait to get the car today (probably so I dont take any more video footage;) ). If Mike (Midyrcoupe) can get a pardon from the warden for the weekend, I will pick him up on my way down to Florida and we will deliver the car. Cindy told me I/we can use it all weekend including the old town cruise night. They also said they would feel better if I could be around to answer questions as the car debuts. If Mike cant get a weekend pass I am just going to meet them in south Georgia late this afternoon.

IH2LOSE said:
Ya know I realley have to figure out how to post a video,then video tape a short trip in the 66 with the camera on the tach and road as I shift it bouncing it off of the msd box rev limiter..with the back end pulling out to the right as it trys to pass the front of the car,thru all 4 gears.The sounds,the feels,the atrenalin is undescribable,But a video sure puts it in to perspective pretty quick.When I finally figure it out I will chose a passenger to video tape who has never been for ride in the car and maybee if we are lucky we will hear some heavy breathing or screaming.

Larry, Its not that hard. I just got a camera for christmas, these are my first 2 attemps at a video. As for a riding video, set up a tri-pod, aim it at the dash, make sure you secure it well :) and go for it!! As for posting it when you are done, I just copy and paste it into my website's video folder, then copy the address and its there for all to see. If you need help hosting it let me know.

Dennis

Dennis,

Sounds like a good weekend, you really do make it hard on us northeners 35* below last night with the windchill, and my next trip is Probably pretty close to '67Heaven's place, and I am sure it will be cold. Have fun in Florida.

Tom

Tom,

Ya, I talked to Mike this morning and we are going.....I am getting ready to load it in a little bit. I am a little apprensive about its debut, especially an NCRS event...oh well we shall see how it goes!!

Dennis

midyear said:
If Mike (Midyrcoupe) can get a pardon from the warden...
Dennis

Pardon granted!! Sunny Florida, here I come!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom