Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Old School Stock Cars

attachment.php

Hey jrose7004, not trying to hijack the thread, but where did you get those hash marks on your fenders, and are they decals or painted on?

They're stick on strips, 3" wide and 2" apart. Got at the local graphics store. I told him what I wanted and he made them while I waited. That's Dick Trickle in the picture by the way!

They're stick on strips, 3" wide and 2" apart. Got at the local graphics store. I told him what I wanted and he made them while I waited. That's Dick Trickle in the picture by the way!

Didn't know that was Trickle, you have some really cool photos in this thread, nice going! I was a big Nascar fan in the '70's and 80's, these photo's are great.

I really like the hash marks on your car. I was at my local dealer last week and saw a gray Grand Sport with red hash marks (but it had bubbles on both sides of the decal on the top by the hood, really tacky for a $70K plus vehicle, not sure how that got past quality control at the factory) , and it reminded me of yours. Looks really nice.

The bubbles will go away after the car sits in the sun for a while. Mine did.

Good to know. I'll be looking for graphic artists in my area soon.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom