Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

OldMan of Utah

steamboat69

Corvette
1998 pewter&1976 white
My wife and I have a 1976 White Coupe which is our show car, so we can get a good parking spot. We also have a 1998 Pewter Coupe that we just got to have as a DD. this my idea of fun when my wife is a car person and grew up as a mopar family(Dad&brother both retired).

Nice pair of Vettes. Welcome to the CAC.

Tom

Welcome!!!!

Welcome to the :CAC !!

:wJane Ann

Welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!:welcome

Welcome to the forum Steamboat69. :w Nice looking Corvettes.

Welcome! We're also a "his" and "her" Vette family. It's really nice if a couple can share Corvette activities.

Nice pair of cars, by the way. :)

Elaine

My wife and I have a 1976 White Coupe which is our show car, so we can get a good parking spot. We also have a 1998 Pewter Coupe that we just got to have as a DD. this my idea of fun when my wife is a car person and grew up as a mopar family(Dad&brother both retired).

Greetings and well wishes from CT - 2 huh..., I've noticed quite a few multi corvette households on here. I'm just thrilled to have 1.

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER we're glad you've decided to join us :beer

Bill :w

Thanks everyone,, I have been in Southern Utah a long time and there a lot of Vetts here. Its always easier to go to Vegas than Salt Lake for any club or car show. My wife says the white 76 is mine until I took "Best Corvette" last Saturday.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom