Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

On a cruise today, I saw this...

*89x2*

I had never seen this t-shirt before, very cool! :cool :lou

Anyone ever see this one?? ;shrug

BTW, a ZR1 owner was wearing it :W

attachment.php

attachment.php

I doubt Ron would have liked that. :D

BTW what car were you driving?

Cool! The back of the car is a bit weird with no license plate or badging or whatnot.

How was the cruise? My wife had already booked us at the Jamestown 400 year thing. I didn't notice the skyline thing until a couple days ago, at which point it was too late.

The cruise was awesome! :lou

RKreigh brought his TT ZR1 and we caravaned w/ my wife in one of our Vettes and friends in their yellow 95 ZR1 :cool

Rain held out for awhile. However, it did spit a few drops onthe ride home. All in all, this was the largest spring cruise yet, with ~ 130 Vettes and about a Doz. GTO's. :w

Yeah, I have that same shirt. Got it for renewing my Vette magazine subscription at Carlisle last year. The free shirt is one reason I renew at Carlisle each year. :beer

I doubt Ron would have liked that. :D

BTW what car were you driving?

depends on the offer, everything is negotiable!! I drove the TT Z06 instead of the ZR-1

we had a blast!! 211 is one awesome road and we went out of our way to take another run at it.

true, it was a carlise freebie for renewing the vette magazine subscription.

depends on the offer, everything is negotiable!! I drove the TT Z06 instead of the ZR-1

we had a blast!! 211 is one awesome road and we went out of our way to take another run at it.

true, it was a carlise freebie for renewing the vette magazine subscription.

Hey Ron, last week I was at a show and renewed my Vette and Corvette Fever Magazines. I didn't do it for the content, I did it because I got TWO of those t-shirts for subscribing ;LOL

Thanks for the tip :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom