Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

One of the BIGGEST Callaway Dealers is BACK in (the Callaway) business -

*89x2*

Purifoy Chevrolet of Ft. Lupton, Colorado was one of the biggest Callaway Dealers back in the B2K era. Delivering twenty one cars new, and many more pre-owned Callaways, they were one of the premier places to get your B2K back then.

Fast forward almost two decades...

Purifoy heard about the new products being offered from Old Lyme, and once the info on ordering became availible, he had a car drop shipped right from the Corvette plant in Bowling Green, up to Callaway Cars.

Purifoy Chevrolet has quite a large following with their Corvette business. One of their current custom Corvettes, can be seen in the current issue of Corvette Enthusiast Magazine - it is a white convertible, wearing many of the Z06 Corvette's body panels :cool

Here is Purifoy's Callaway heading west to Colorado :w

IMG_0137.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

Nothing gets by you Chris, thanks for the info. The Callaway "Factory" is definately churning out the 560's. Amazing vehicle I hope to own some day!

If I was driving and saw a Callaway on a ramp truck, I'd probably have a wreck trying to look at it :L

Nothing gets by you Chris, thanks for the info. The Callaway "Factory" is definately churning out the 560's. Amazing vehicle I hope to own some day!

Paul, if you liked to hear about this SuperCharged Callaway, just wait until you see what is coming next :eek

...stay tuned - the edge of your seat is the PLACE TO BE! :eek :cool :v :w

Paul, if you liked to hear about this SuperCharged Callaway, just wait until you see what is coming next :eek

...stay tuned - the edge of your seat is the PLACE TO BE! :eek :cool :v :w
Hopefully it's a twin turbo!!!!!!!

I'm hoping it's an aerobody :)

I believe forum member Sytech's car came from that dealer. The black on red 90. :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom