Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

opinion on exhaust?

DaveFromPA

Corvette
1984 Crossfire
what do you guys think the meanest, loudest, most aggressive exhaust you can put on an 84 is? i've looked around and havent really seen or heard anything that made me go "wow" :( unfortunatley idk what i can do to get that sound out of my car and still pass pa emissions ;shrug

I have muffler eliminators on mine...very aggressive! I put the mufflers back on for inspection, only takes an hour or less to change them.
I live in PA also, but my county doesn't require emissions testing.

I have muffler eliminators on mine...very aggressive! I put the mufflers back on for inspection, only takes an hour or less to change them.
I live in PA also, but my county doesn't require emissions testing.

i looked them up on youtube and they sound amazing! how much did it cost you? and does it only take bolts to take the stock mufflers off and the eliminators on? is it something i can do myself or would i have to take it to a shop

also will the eliminators freak out the o2 sensor? or will it all run fine?

Corvette Central has them for about $150. Very easy to do yourself. One muffler clamp on each side where they connect to the exhaust pipe and one hanger clamp on each side.
I've had mine off and on 4 times over the years for inspection.
And I have had no issues with the 02 sensor

thanks for the info guys, i bought the eliminators from corvette central about two weeks ago and it sounds great! next on my list is a high flow cat :thumb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom