Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Options.???

bucket

Corvette
we are getting very close to trading up to a C6
1LT auto with chrome wheels...
the base model is a much as we can afford..so with thhat in mind are there any "options" that you wished you would have gotten that you just didnt know about?
:w

I don't think I would change anything I got on mine. One option I really like on mine is the duel mode exhaust. Add the Mild 2 Wild switch and you get the best of both worlds. :upthumbs

I know some things I wouldn't have again :Navigation ,Power top ,Mag ride .For me those Items we're a waste particular the Nav .

I like the 3lt group (except the power top) and the NPP exhaust.:D

I bought mine on the 4th of Sept it too is a 1LT. There isn't anything on the 09 model I really miss. Maybe the HUD, because I had it on my 03 Z. However, if the 10's have the USB port in the stereo like my daughters Cobalt SS I would like that for my IPOD. Mine is an auto which is the only option on it, I never thought I would have an auto Vette, but I must admit I love it. Remember a 1LT Vette still has alot of Standard options. Hope this helps and God Bless
Steve

I don't think I would change anything I got on mine. One option I really like on mine is the duel mode exhaust. Add the Mild 2 Wild switch and you get the best of both worlds. :upthumbs

i like that one a lot also
thanx
steve

I know some things I wouldn't have again :Navigation ,Power top ,Mag ride .For me those Items we're a waste particular the Nav .

I like the 3lt group (except the power top) and the NPP exhaust.:D

i had a couple of verts. never more:w

I bought mine on the 4th of Sept it too is a 1LT. There isn't anything on the 09 model I really miss. Maybe the HUD, because I had it on my 03 Z. However, if the 10's have the USB port in the stereo like my daughters Cobalt SS I would like that for my IPOD. Mine is an auto which is the only option on it, I never thought I would have an auto Vette, but I must admit I love it. Remember a 1LT Vette still has alot of Standard options. Hope this helps and God Bless
Steve

i am also spoiled to my mp3 player...but i was thinking i could find an 09 left over...maybe....
thanx
steve

I may be a little late to this one, but definitaly spend the money to get the NPP! buy the mild to wild switch and you won't regret it! (if you don't like it in the end there is a huge market for used NPP so you would be able to sell it easily) Also, if you want to be able to use your ipod - don't get nav as there isn't an input port on the nav system for it - you will need to buy additional items to get it to work.

My 08 vert is exactly what I wanted, it took me almost 1 year to find it, then traded my 94 for it (plus some cash). Got everthing I wanted except the NPP exhaust, and I don't miss it. I wanted a 6 speed, victory red with red interior, etc. From what I was told, if you get the power top on the convertible, you get the HUD, otherwise you don't. I did not want the Nav system, so I have the port for my external devices. Do not care for the XM satellite radio, but it comes with the 6 CD changer. Have not activated XM. I like the On-Star and the in car telephone option. Also, I wanted chrome wheels rather than painted or black ones. I suggest you make a list (I did) and order exactly what you want. Opinions are great as to what others want, but you want what you want and should get it. Search the internet or CAC site for pictures of the car you want to make sure you exterior options meet your desires. Pics are worth a lot.
Barrett

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom