Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Original 1959 Corvette Dealer promotional model

Bruce a. Samoila

Corvette
1959 crown sapphire roadster
I have one extra 1959 Corvette Original SMP Dealer promotional to pass along. I have owned this one well over 30 years as part of my personal collection. It is White with Silver Cove and a Turquoise interior. This is an extremely rare color Combination and has never been altered except for the one repair discussed next. I would rate this model as a 7 due to the fact that it has had some repair to the windshield header many years ago. The work is good and has held up well. Some warping is present as is the case with these early models. Selling because I recently found another one like this for my collection in somewhat better shape. My real Corvette is a '59 and I have been collecting the '59 Promotional models for nearly 50 years now. The '59s are much rarer than either the '58s or the '60s. 100_2234.jpg100_2237.jpg100_2236.jpg100_2235.jpg
Asking $125 which is really a reasonable price for any original '59 Corvette Promotional and about what I paid for this one all those years ago(many in better condition go for hundreds more), plus shipping please. If interested please contact me at my email:
fift8imperial@yahoo.com
Thanks, Bruce

Last edited:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom