Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Out For Another Season

Remo

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2001 Quicksilver Lingenfelter Convertible
Took it out yesterday, added some Techron, filled the tank with fresh fuel
and had the oiled changed. Spent about an hour ripping up the local roads.
Winter is over and life is good.
Remo:cool

2866550190103361744S600x600Q85.jpg

2001 Lingenfelter 469 RWHP. PFADT coilovers and sways, Kooks long
tube headers, X-pipe, high flow cats and Borla Stingers.

............................................and you are.........who?

Got my Z16 out for the first time in 2010 yesterday as well... 67 degrees here in NW Indiana. Still can't get that stupid grin off my ugly puss...

Got my Z16 out for the first time in 2010 yesterday as well... 67 degrees here in NW Indiana. Still can't get that stupid grin off my ugly puss...

How's everything in Da Region? Seems like yesterday when I ran in the "Portage Gran Prix." I still have a first place trophy on my wall. Street racing rocked!:lou

How's everything in Da Region? Seems like yesterday when I ran in the "Portage Gran Prix." I still have a first place trophy on my wall. Street racing rocked!:lou

The Gran Prix doesn't exist anymore in it's original form... another victum of PC and Ubersafety for all...

Took it out yesterday, added some Techron, filled the tank with fresh fuel
and had the oiled changed. Spent about an hour ripping up the local roads.
Winter is over and life is good.

2866550190103361744S600x600Q85.jpg

2001 Lingenfelter 469 RWHP. PFADT coilovers and sways, Kooks long
tube headers, X-pipe, high flow cats and Borla Stingers.

Remo,
Does this mean we can discontinue visits by your nurse to assure your meds are keeping from breaking the internet?

-Patrick

So Bright (I Gotta Wear Shades)

Remo,
Does this mean we can discontinue visits by your nurse to assure your meds are keeping from breaking the internet?

-Patrick

Yes Patrick....Alexis will spend the spring and early summer with her family in Rhinebeck. I'm no longer in need of winter meds and hopefully I'm fully recovered.:L

Yes Patrick....Alexis will spend the spring and early summer with her family in Rhinebeck. I'm no longer in need of winter meds and hopefully I'm fully recovered.:L

Remo, No Spring Meds?

Roadster's Rule

I'm with you Remo, had the car out on Sat, spring has sprung. Looking forward to another season.

Thanks Dwayne

Folks, here's a nice shot taken some years ago by 6-Shooter's wife. She thought this location behind the Corvette Museum might make a good setting. She was right. BTW, this was at the peak of a long running and controversial thread on the CAC called "Quicksilver vs. Millennium Yellow." What great memories.

NCM-MYvsQS-2.jpg

What is this you call winter and snow? :L

Glad we don't get snow in Maine like Massachusetts .Haven't had snow since New Years so my car gets a little ride every couple weeks .I did do my first out door wash today .Heavy rain on it's way so there goes any sand and salt .Yes spring is here.

The Gran Prix doesn't exist anymore in it's original form... another victum of PC and Ubersafety for all...

Yea....The year after I raced on the street, they moved to the high school.:confused:confused

I'm with you Remo, had the car out on Sat, spring has sprung. Looking forward to another season.

I hope this weather isn't just a tease - we still have a long way to go, but I did call Ron's yesterday and asked if he could have the car ready for Apr1.

I think it's going to be 70 degrees here today. :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom