Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

out for coffee...

So maybe a new poll....If you had $120k and could only chose:

Option A) Buy a Callaway Speedster:drool:
or
Option B) Buy a Callaway C16

(assume both are $120k and are as perfect as the 2 shown in the thread above)

Which would it be????

Well, hmm... I'd prefer the Speedster, but the C16 has a roof so that's hard to beat... Can I choose the C12 instead? :D

Also... I just noticed, the Speedster above has the same black plastic pieces on the side mirrors as my dad's Corvette.

I'm pretty sure those are just poor quality pics of the green one SurfNSun. They look like they were taken with a cell phone.

Yeah, I just realized that. It was late when I was looking at those pics...I may have had a beer or two in me as well. ;)

Yeah, I just realized that. It was late when I was looking at those pics...I may have had a beer or two in me as well. ;)

Josh, did you think it was the thirteenth Speedster ;) :upthumbs

Wouldn't that be cool! In my color, as well :cool

There are few cars that will impress a person more than seeing a Testarossa :). Those mirrors always look so cool in person. :_rock

There are few cars that will impress a person more than seeing a Testarossa :). Those mirrors always look so cool in person. :_rock

...and as far as Testarossas go, a convertible is the hottest!

While Straman did more than a few, here is the one & only factory drop-top :cool

Ferrari%20Testarossa%20P4%202.jpg

Ferrari%20Testarossa%20P4%201.jpg

Koenig also made at least one :cool

Koenig%20Testarossa%20P1%204.jpg

Here is another one from?????

testa%20front.jpg

testa%20arr.jpg

Testa%20int.jpg

This one is a Straman, I believe:

Ferrari20testarossa-1024-768.jpg
http://img121.exs.cx/img121/606/Ferrari20testarossa-1024-768.jpg

http://www.qv500.com/Ferrari Testarossa P4 1.jpg

:crazy wow! Nice!

I have the Micro Machine car of the yellow one, but I don't know the story behind it.

The silver one is gorgeous! I like the Koenig stuff. There was a book about cars I checked out of the library in 2001 that I scanned a picture out of. I don't remember what it is called, but it's a Koenig something or other. I remember back in 2001 I couldn't find any pics of it online, so I saved the scan of the rare beast.
koenig.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom