Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Outside width measurement

M

mikejpss

Can find the outside measument of the new 2008 coupe, but I need the true outside measurement from outside of mirror to outside of mirror. Want to find out if she'll fit in the current garage or will I need to add on a NEW GARAGE.??????
;help

I can pull into an 8ft wide (standard width) single garage door with a few inches++ on each side of the mirrors.

No precise measurements, but that should give you an idea. If the door is a 7ft wide door, I do not think so...

close

My garage door opening is 7 feet 10 inches. Would like an exact measurement on the car if I could get one.My 2008 coupe is on order as we speak.......... Thanks for the help.

:) ;help :)

thanx

Thanx my man, 'preciate it much, Mike J.

My garage door opening is 7 feet 10 inches. Would like an exact measurement on the car if I could get one.My 2008 coupe is on order as we speak.......... Thanks for the help.

:) ;help :)

Mike, you'll fit. My garage door is the same size. My C5 fit with no problems and it's a bit wider than my C6, which fits with about 2-3 inches between the mirrors and door trim , of clearance.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom