Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Paging Scorp508 or other Mass resident

TAC

Corvette
1987 Yellow Callaway TT Convertible & 2003 MY Z06
Scorp--any chance you have had a good look at the ZR-1 at Boston Motor Sports up for sale on Ebay? I just know that if you've been there you would have taken a good look at things. If so, what was your general opinion? I am considering bidding on the car if the reserve price is low enough.

Please don't make any special trips there--I don't know how far you live from there and truly believe the price will bid up over my top end but I want to be prepared to bid just in case.

Thanks.

TAC

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2408061252&category=6168

You're not giving up the Callaway are you??????? The pics of that ZR-1 sure look nice (well except for the wing :puke ) It looks clean enough for you to enter Concours this year!!

George in Olympia

I guess it won't happen anyway...I won the bidding but didn't hit the reserve. The guy didn't answer my email asking how close I was so I don't think it was very close.

BTW...Are you and John going to be able to come North again in May for another judging presentation? I'm going to try and get people committed up front to judge the June S&S.

Tim

Should be able to do that. I was sort of hoping that I could have gotten some input from other clubs on whether or not a "Guide to NWACC Judging" would be helpful to clubs hosting an event. I have some documents that our club uses, but they need updating and now with the changes to the judging, diffeent info would have to be included. Guess it just takes time to sit down in front of the PC and start hitting keys.

Let me know by e-mail what you would like help with.
George

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom