Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

PARTING OUT 96 COUPE

DAVZKAR

Corvette
91 BLACK ZR1 , 96 WHITE LT1 COUPE
Saturday night I hit a tree with my 96 coupe. I will be selling all parts. From the cowl back is good. It is a LT-1 ,auto,white with grey leather. If anyone has any interest in any parts I can be reached by E-mail [DD91LT5ZR1@AOL.COM] or by
phone , cell #410-627-1953,home 717-229-0408. Cell is fastest way . I am located near Spring Grove ,PA.

How many miles on the car? For a start did the fender gills make it?

It had 170,000 on it. No the they did not make it. It was my daily drive and was a clean well maintaned car. The paint was good and it was a really good running vette. Engine did not use oil. I am the second owner, I got it with about 78,000 miles on it.

What do you want for the whole car as it is? With no part sold off of it yet! Do you have any pics of it yet with the damage?

I'm interested in the rear trim pieces along with a few other parts. I will give you a call tomorrow.

Thanks,
Scott

Saturday night I hit a tree with my 96 coupe. I will be selling all parts. From the cowl back is good. It is a LT-1 ,auto,white with grey leather. If anyone has any interest in any parts I can be reached by E-mail [DD91LT5ZR1@AOL.COM] or by
phone , cell #410-627-1953,home 717-229-0408. Cell is fastest way . I am located near Spring Grove ,PA.

Sorry to hear of your loss. Had the same experience with my 91, but with a concrete lane divider.
Does your coupe have tire pressure sensors? I would be interested in the driver's side front, or all of them at the right price.

Barrett

What color are your seats? I need some black leather without the lumbar buttons for my 1990. What condition are they in ?

Interested in LH and RH sun visors, but they must be lighted. Sorry to hear about your car but thank God you are okay.

Just thought about other parts I am looking for...ashtray, rubber insert for the cupholder, console trim around shifter, center console cover. Thanks.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom