Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

parting out another 76

maddog40

Corvette
1978 &1980 corvette
i just picked up another 76 im going to part it out, black with red interior,no motor are tranny,good solid frame,need any parts? 618-201-1821

maddog40 said:
i just picked up another 76 im going to part it out, black with red interior,no motor are tranny,good solid frame,need any parts? 618-201-1821

I need the windshield wipers both left and right..

maddog40 said:

If the seats are in good shape or at least have all the parts, let me know. My 76 Project Car has seats that are rusted out and missing parts. Pics and price to fa22trainer@yahoo.com. I'm in Texas and will pay full shipping.

I am looking for the retainer that holds the windshield washer pump to the reservoir. It's a small plastic nut with wings on it. Check if you have this please.

Does it have tilt tele column? If so, how much?

sorry tilt sold already and no luck on the windshield washer thing sorry, i put a bunch of stuff on ebay my sellers id is rfroshour

Radiator Core support

Do you still have the radiator core support and lower brackets? E-mail or PM me with condition and price.

Stupid little part

I need the little black (about 4 inch ) hose that runs from the blower motor to ...um not sure what the part is. Can't find them at any of the remanufacture places.

Parts needed

I need the housing for the speedo and Tach. Both of the blue/black pieces broke when I took the front housing off. I don't need the actual speedo or tach.

maddog, I know you said the engine is gone, but by any chance still have the air cleaner base? I already have the rest, just need the base.

Jeremy

door panels? if so, what condition? thanks

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom