Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Parts for 59's in Southern California/ Santa Monica

59 mike

Aloha,
I live in Hawaii and the rear window glass on the hard top of my 59 is just about shot and is not going to pass safety inspection next year. I am hoping that someone knows of a source close to my family in LA/ Santa Monica. As I'm sure you all know shipping can make large expensive parts outrageously expensive. So here's what I hope will be an interesting tidbit. Federal Express offers Flight attendants (Delta for sure) a 75% , yes 75% discount on shipping. Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated. I hope my info has helped someone else.

Mahalo,
Aloha,
Mike

We give some suggestions to Mike in this thread.
If anyone has other suggestions please chime in.

Tom

You might want to try Carlos Vivas at C & S Restoration in Torrance. Solid axles and mid-years are his specialty. ;)

C & S Restoration
23206 Mariposa
Torrance, CA 90502
(310) 325-6367
E-mail: stingrayc1@excite.com

C&S Restorationis located on Mariposa which is one block east of Normandy and north of Sepulveda Blvd.

Good luck.

Mahalo Nui Loa for the lead

Thank you very much for the lead. This gives me hope that I can get the vette into top shape and still keep some of my body parts attached.

Mike
PS I used to live in Venice in the 70's and have a fond spot in my heart for So Cal beach communities. Lucky you get to live in one.

Hawaii and Alaska are the only two states I haven't driven through. Someday maybe... ;)

_ken :w (How do you "Aloha" a wave?) :L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom