Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Parts for sale off my totaled 95

splattt7272

Corvette
95 and 97 Arctic White , 1995 Polo Green,
I have lots of misc parts that I need to get rid of off my Polo Green 95. Lots of the usual stuff is gone but still have lots of other stuff. I still have the hood, lights and complete bumper less the marker lights. The interior is stripped and in my garage pretty much. The engine I am saving(going to put in my White one while I rebuilt the stock one) as well as the trans but everything else will go. I still have it on the trailer so not quite ready to pull the suspension stuff off yet but will be in a couple of weeks. Not sure if I need to itemize stuff on here or what so if that's the case I will. I have a picture of it in my album. It's a sad picture...

Park brake release springs

I need the rear caliper parking brake springs if you would like to part with them.

If you could post some pictures inside and outside it would help determining generally which parts are available. A list would be nice although I suspect it could be a long one.

Chuck M

pic's of parts car

95 Vette Interior.jpg95 carpet driver side.jpg95 Hood.jpg

The dash pad, vents and the console are gone. Still have pretty much all the trim and carpet as well as all the dash parts and pieces(air bag, CCM, swithes, cluster). Doors are good as well. No panels, sold them already. The only thing I don't have firewall forward are the gills. Nothing is in the interior anymore. It is all pulled out except for the wire harness and steering column. Still starts believe it or not...

I need the rear caliper parking brake springs if you would like to part with them.

As soon as I get it off the trailer and in the garage I will pull off all the suspention parts. You are looking for the heavy spring right.

I have lots of misc parts that I need to get rid of off my Polo Green 95. Lots of the usual stuff is gone but still have lots of other stuff. I still have the hood, lights and complete bumper less the marker lights. The interior is stripped and in my garage pretty much. The engine I am saving(going to put in my White one while I rebuilt the stock one) as well as the trans but everything else will go. I still have it on the trailer so not quite ready to pull the suspension stuff off yet but will be in a couple of weeks. Not sure if I need to itemize stuff on here or what so if that's the case I will. I have a picture of it in my album. It's a sad picture...

Any chance you would want to part with the rear caliper parking brake return springs?Corvette caliper.jpg

Rear Hatch Solenoid.

Do you still have the rear hatch solenoid? I am in need of one.:beer

I need the right side gas door hinge if you still have it.

With a ray gun... LOL PayPal works. Let me see what shipping will be first. I'll check UPS and USPS

LOL.. Looks like my spill chick wasn't working...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom