Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Past Owners?

M

Mika

Hi guys,

I haven`t been here so much but I would be glad if you could help me. I would want to find out my corvette`s first and only owner in California.
Your DMV records arent open for public, but is there any possible way to find out after 17years who bought my car for the first time? Carfax just says that there was one owner.

Im just building my car`s history and this first owner should really intresting for my cars history.

Many Thanx

-Mika

This may sound overly simple, but if your car had only one owner than the guy who sold it to you was the original owner.

If, on the other hand, your bought it from a dealer who never titled the car, that dealer should be able to provide the name of the seller (original owner).

Hi,

yeah the problem is that I did find the original dealer store who sold it by ordering the original windows sticker. Unfortunately owner was changed few years back and they "destroyed" all old documents to clear out storage space.
The car wasn`t registered ever and also my car maybe has been a stunt car and the company who bought the car from California maybe bought it from some Hollywood studio (maybe just rumor). So I would want to know the owner and maybe find out also why my car had so much damage that I have had to repair. Also this "stunt car" theory is supported little bit by the information found from Carfax.

Check with the California DMV. They may be able to provide a history based on the VIN.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom