Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Pay-Pal Billings Ed Miller__k

Status
Not open for further replies.

65-to-00

Hi to all the folks back here at Corvette Action Center. As I have made you aware in the past I have encountered problems with my Amex Card being billed and actually double billed by Pay-Pal for a donation I made some years ago when I was active. This was meant to have been a one time donation and the admins here were great in getting the initial problem corrected.

Unfortunately Pay-Pal has continued to bill my cards for the past few years and this has not been authorized by me. American Express had agreed to intervene but only if I post a notice to Corvette Action Center in writing and provide them with a copy.

So, in order to accommodate them and stop the billings I have to give you good folks a formal notice to stop. No billings other that the one time donation several years ago were ever authorized by me and no additional billing in the future are authorized. I note that you have me listed as a supporting member. Please withdraw that status as I requested several years ago, and be aware that they (Pay-Pal), have on occasion double billed me for an account that should never have existed.

I have no idea why Pay-Pal persists but they have been nothing but argumentative and as noted even have posted two billings a year.

Accordingly, no payments are or will be authorized. Ed Mill___ also know on this forum as 65-to-00.

Thank You, I will furnish American Express with my full name and other information as required.

I sent word to Rob with a link to this thread.
Hopefully this can be resolved quickly (and FINALLY) for you. :thumb

Jane Ann
XLR8
Forums Administrator
Corvette Action Center

And the last time this happened, you went to your bank which caused an investigation into us, before coming to me and inquiring about it. This caused us a huge amount of problems - for something that is not within our control. It's a screwup with PayPal. You, as we did, need to take this up with PayPal. Your money was refunded last time after a great amount of hassle on our part, thanks to your actions.

Yet, you continue to post about this in the forums rather than contacting us here via email. Your Supporting Membership has been cancelled - and the next step I'm going to take - is to remove you from these forums entirely.

I've said this in the forums before, and I'll say it yet again, if you have an issue with something here on the site CONTACT US. It's that simple.
Hi to all the folks back here at Corvette Action Center. As I have made you aware in the past I have encountered problems with my Amex Card being billed and actually double billed by Pay-Pal for a donation I made some years ago when I was active. This was meant to have been a one time donation and the admins here were great in getting the initial problem corrected.

Unfortunately Pay-Pal has continued to bill my cards for the past few years and this has not been authorized by me. American Express had agreed to intervene but only if I post a notice to Corvette Action Center in writing and provide them with a copy.

So, in order to accommodate them and stop the billings I have to give you good folks a formal notice to stop. No billings other that the one time donation several years ago were ever authorized by me and no additional billing in the future are authorized. I note that you have me listed as a supporting member. Please withdraw that status as I requested several years ago, and be aware that they (Pay-Pal), have on occasion double billed me for an account that should never have existed.

I have no idea why Pay-Pal persists but they have been nothing but argumentative and as noted even have posted two billings a year.

Accordingly, no payments are or will be authorized. Ed Mill___ also know on this forum as 65-to-00.

Thank You, I will furnish American Express with my full name and other information as required.

Last but not least, you posted this in the GM & Auto Industry News forum which has absolutely NOTHING to do with your issue....this thread is now closed, and moved into the appropriate forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom