Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Performance Headers w/ Corsa

J

JimS

I've been researching headers on the web for about 2 weeks now and I've been finding headers for C5's, but not much for C4's. I've decided on a Corsa Exhaust package, but I'd like to get headers installed at the same time to save some time and money. I was wondering what headers will work best with the Corsa Exhaust.

Thanks -JimS

Jim,
TPIS makes an awesome set of longtube headers that will bolt up to your car. I believe the longtubes get more power than the shorty headers, but then again, emissions might be an issue. A few people on the forums here have ran headers..........hopefully they'll chime in

Jay

Thanks for your response. There is a Vette show in Chicago on 3-2-02 and I figured I'd get some research done there. - JimS

JimS said:
Thanks for your response. There is a Vette show in Chicago on 3-2-02 and I figured I'd get some research done there. - JimS

Jim, Unless you talk to owners there you will not find much.

if you want to keep the cats and add longtubes it will be tough.

If your car is an Auto.. it won't happen.. if it is a 6spd, you can get 2 cats in there after the Long tubes.. and have custom pipes made to go to the inlet of the resonator on the Corsa..

I have a L98 with Long tubes and will be installing a 96 LT4 OEM cat back.. with no cats.. this will be sometime in March I hope.. you are more then welcome to stop by and check it out.

As for header brands.. Exotic Muscle, TPiS, and DRM I believe make them for the LT1. but the Hooker 2151 and 2149 Super Comp Headers for the L98 with fit as well

Jeff,

I might take you up on that offer. My Dad lives in West Chicago about North Ave. & Route 59. Next time I get out that way I'll look you up. -JimS

JimS said:
Jeff,

I might take you up on that offer. My Dad lives in West Chicago about North Ave. & Route 59. Next time I get out that way I'll look you up. -JimS

Yep I am close.. I am near Stearns and 59..

I am pplanning on going to Vettefest on Sat March 2nd with a few friends. I will more then likely be there in the AM.. Shoot me an email at jdebuhr@attbi.com if you want to meet up with us there

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom