Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Performance Proms

stevecarm58

Corvette
1990 Bright Red ZR-1
Hey there- anyone know where and what prom and I can get for my 90 ZR-1? I bought a Morrison prom years ago from MidAmerica and am curious as to what is out there these days.
I bought my ZR-1 new and it has outlasted 2 wives and 5 homes!hahaha

corey henderson at henderson performance tech in newbraunfels tx .has done every zr1 i have had

headers for my 90 zr-1

Looking for recomendations and feedback on headers for 90 zr-1.
thx.

for headers there is stainless works and corey henderson of henderson performance tech in new braunfells tex. i have a set of each and to me corey wins hands down . the stainless works collestor to me is cheeze and the pipe lengths are way off . i did a test on them both and coreys headers went 2 tenth faster and 2.7 miles an hr faster in the quarter than the stainless works . he also does some of the best tunes on our cars . i drove 1600 miles one way just to have him tune my cars . there are vids on utube of by blk 90 which he did the ported inj housings and plenum and tune on as well as my callaway 475 snat white 92 that callaway ported and had the stainless works headers . go to utube and type in joeshmeo 12301230 and you will find vids of both cars at famoso dragway as you will see my 90 runs faster with coreys work than the callaway car that has a full port job inc heads. if i get to have corey port the heads the difference in the 2 cars would be amazing . i dont know how to do the link thingy but do a search for corey business and give him a call he does awsome work and his pricing is very reasonable too. mark haibeck is another quality guy. there are others but i have no first hand experience with them . if you call corey tell him that brad sent ya . hopefully he wont chg ya more .lol hope this helps , and again its jmho. if you would like to talk with me on the ph just pm me your ph and i can share more . these are great cars , so great that i have 3 of them iuts an obsession

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom