Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Performance Traction Management and Launch Control

C

CorvetteEJ

I have a few questions on the improvements made to the 2010 ZR1 over the 2009 ZR1. I need to understand the differences in the near future to decide if i should get the 2010 ordered or buy a 2009 on the lot. I have the opportunity to place my order next week for my 2010.

Does anyone know if the 2010 ZR1 Performance Traction Management system is a software improvement that could be up graded on a 2009 ZR1?

Does anyone know if the launch control system is software or mechanical?

Are there any other performance related mechanical up grades on the 2010?

Congrats on the pending ZR1, and :welcome!

As for your questions, I have not heard any details about how the launch control is being implemented on the 2010 models.

Here is a link to a PowerPoint that GM released during the NCM's C5/C6 Bash a couple months ago: CLICK!

That is the most detailed description of the 2010 models I've see so far. Good luck and let us know what you decide to do, and do not forget to post some pics of your new ZR1 in our http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/c6-general-discussion/105228-show-off-your-c6s.html

:thumb Jason

Launch control will be standard on all Vette's for '10. It's all done in software. Part of the stability control system.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom