Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Perk-packed 2011 Ford Edge offers luxury in growing crossover market

Corvette
2012 💯 4LT GS Roadster

2011 Ford Edge Sport has a more refined exterior.

Dearborn -- With the second-generation Edge, Ford Motor Co. is further positioning itself to tap the growing popularity of crossovers with American consumers.

The 2011 Edge, which arrives in dealerships next month, features a new powertrain, better overall mileage and an all-new interior, Ford officials said.

The Edge Sport model will feature a 3.7-liter V-6 (the same engine found in the 2011 Mustang) that produces 305 horsepower and 280 pound-feet of torque. It also will have standard 22-inch wheels.

DN Auto Insider

My wife drives an Escape and this may be her next venture.I've had very good luck with Ford except for a 2004 F250 diesel .

My wife drives an Escape and this may be her next venture.I've had very good luck with Ford except for a 2004 F250 diesel .

6.0 liter? You weren't alone... :ugh

-Mac

HMMMMMMM Ford got a loan guaranty from Uncle. Wonder when they'll be called government motors light.

6.0 liter? You weren't alone... :ugh

-Mac

"Wonder truck ",we wonder how far we can get before the check engine light comes on :madAlthough Junkie and I have made a couple Mississippi runs with it and we had a fun time .:D

HMMMMMMM Ford got a loan guaranty from Uncle. Wonder when they'll be called government motors light.

I think they will survive just fine if the govt doesn't start getting involved .Their roll in the auto industry could have been parallel with GM if it weren't for some financial moves made five years ago by Ford .

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom