Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Photos Garage

looks pretty good. I like the colors. My 22x16 is till just "wood" colored. Never thought about painting the rafters etc. I like the look.

Holy Toledo, that Shark swallowed a huge engine!

The garage looks good, nothing like a personalized space to enhance working on your ride.

B17Crew
:w

Cool.
Where those BAD plates on a Corvette?
Guy out the road has 1200 coffee mugs hanging from the rafters. Many cabinets full of various hockey pucks. Lots of Coke items.
He didn't miss a hockey game in Johnstown for many many many years.

I like it...it looks like it gets good use...and not one of those Metrosexual garages. ;)

I had 12 years of (BAD) on my tags. I only have 2 left. The rest are in Resturants all over the World. Does the Name Carlos & Charlies come to mind......LOL. I like the size of the Garage, that way I can only work on 1 Car at a time. Not 2 or 3 projects at a time. ON the weekends the Garage fills up pretty quick with all the guys coming by to BS.......LOL

Nice shop, I was thinking ..... I have a small one bay here in Illinois and I have Junior Johnsons old race shop leased in NC . I get more actual work done in the single bay with many less steps than in the big shop.
Funny how that works .

That's pretty cool.

I couldn't help but notice- you need to set the date on your camera :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom