Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

pics of my snat on the registry

J

jonszr1

pics of my white 475 snat are on the zr1 registry . i finally got a friend to post them for me . hope you like them . i sure do like this car . my late wife loved it and named it Farrah . saying she allways was the star of the show where ever she went . it is a fitting name i think .:w

went to a private rental @ famoso yesterday .vids on u tube as well as afly by that jeremy wanted me to do on the way home . the old gal didnt lose once showing her fine behind for all to see.lol:D

Links? ;shrug

sorry guys that i dont know how to do the link deal. videos of both cars at the strip can be found by going to u tube ,in the search box type joeshmoe12301230 that will bring up all 12 of my vids at famoso. for pics of the cars go to the general sect on the zr1 registry.have a great holiday

Thanks Big John!! I haven't located the photos yet but I'll keep looking. :thumb

jonszr1... would you like for me to post a couple of links to your YouTube videos? I'll be glad to do it with your permission. :D

That 12:48 run looks cool! :cool And your ZR1 sounds awesome. :upthumbs

:wJane Ann

yes please , thankyou so much .one of these days i will have the time to learn who to do things . happy thanxgiving to all :beer

pics of both myzr1s are on the gen topic sec of the zr1 registry under brad taylors zr1s . note jon is my middle name . my late wife wanted me to use it as my handle . she wished it was my first name and allways called me jon as a tease :D

on my strip runs launch could have been better but i was a little protective having to drive 200 miles one way to race .

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom