Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

(Picture Thread) Show your C4 to the world!

My Wife's 1990 C4 in Norfolk, England

moz-screenshot.png
My son's and I bought this car recently as a gift for my wife. As far as I can tell, it has the "Sports" option package and a previous owner added a ram air system and a "Go Faster" chip. Here in the East Anglia region of England, it is rather rare and it draws a crowd wherever we go. My wife loves it, but so do my two son's and there is constant competition for the keys to the car. I am allowed to drive it on the odd occasion but my primary role is to fix the things that are wrong with it and since I'm the world's worst mechanic, I rely heavily on the wonderful people on this site to help me do that.

Thanks to all of you for your help.

James Baines

I came across this pic the other day - taken in 2002 I think - the C3 is mine & the C4 a buddy that got the bug after cruisin in mine - I sold the C3 in 2003 during a messy divorce just so she (& he) wouldnt end up with MY Vette - I gave it away & it still hurts - anyway, as it turns out, I ended up buying the C4 about 2 months ago for a song - $1,000.00 - I guess sometimes what goes around does come around - kinda wierd having a 7 year old picture of 2 vettes that I would own 7 years apart -
D.

I finally took some better pics of my $1,000.00 Corvette - I continue to fix little things & personalize it - one thing at a time - D.

Thanks XLR8

What was I doing wrong that I couldn't get the pic to show in my thread. I am not new to forums having been a member in several since 1999.

Thanks XLR8

What was I doing wrong that I couldn't get the pic to show in my thread. I am not new to forums having been a member in several since 1999.

I'm not sure why it didn't show up in your post. I opened the attachment to copy the address, clicked on the Insert Image button
insertimage.gif
, pasted the address in the box and clicked OK.

It may have had too many of the "http" prompts in your post. ;shrug

Sure looks good though!
:wJane Ann

I call this "Memphis Sun"! Because pic was taken in Memphis, TN!

attachment.php

just got this Sunday.1993 convt Torch Red with white sports seats and white top.

1993CorvetteConvt40thanniv009.jpg

1993CorvetteConvt40thanniv002.jpg

New to me, my 9th Corvette that I have owned. Loaded 93 convert. 38k miles.

Mike

New to you?

The tag on the rear, says Konner Chevy.
That is very old. They've not had that name in many years.

The tag on the rear, says Konner Chevy.
That is very old. They've not had that name in many years.

I worked for them in the 80's. I took the tag off of a trade from the 60's. I know the Konner's very well and they told me that this metal tag was from the late 60's. They don't make them like that any more. Konner's sold out in 1991 time frame.

I wonder if he bought it including the Barbie?:chuckle

Mary Kay ?

It could also be a Mary Kay car ;LOL A little speedier then those old Cadillacs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom