Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Pictures of C4 Vettes

Passenger side of the 40th Vert.

93_Int_0046.jpg

B17Crew
:w

What a beautiful color Ruby Red is! Taken at Bob Mcdorman’s annual Corvette show, Sept. 2006.

93_Back_0052.jpg

B17Crew

Selim,
Great idea.
:beer
firstvette buys around for all the c-4's

Thx much Firstvet. I really think the C4 has distinctive looks from the other Vettes. All Vettes are good but C4 is "gooder" :)

Cheers,

Selim

Here's a beautiful photo of what I consider to be the predecessor of the C6 colors Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic and Atomic Orange. This 1994 coupe belongs to member Z_OH_6 and the photos are taken from his website here: http://z06.50megs.com/

Tony,
you have some beautiful Corvettes and stunning photographs on your website!

:w Jane Ann

101.jpg

Color description from http://z06.50megs.com/

Relatively rare, this is one of only 92 Copper Metallic Coupes made for 1994. hChevrolet encountered production problems with this color. Due to the translucent nature of the paint the cars could not be spray painted by machine; they had to be hand sprayed. In the three days that they painted Corvettes this color, only 116 were finished before they discontinued it. There were only 24 convertibles and 92 coupes painted in Copper Metallic.
An interesting bit of Corvette Trivia:
Tony Williams of the Corvette Club of the Palm Beaches has a 1963 split window coupe that he had painted in this color prior to 1986. He tells me that he saw it on a classic Porsche (The color actually had its origin in a VW color chart) and he decided to use it for his Vette. GM engineers saw his car at a show and liked the color so much that they painted four factory 1986 Corvettes this color. It was not used again until 1994 and never again thereafter.

More Copper Metallic C4 eye candy!

12-25-04_tellico_copper_007.jpg

And another!

blockhouse_11-28-04_cpr_009.jpg

:w Jane Ann

You LOVE detailing?

Thanks, that is with 52,000 daily driver miles on it too! And yes, driven in snow and rain the first six years of ownership. Nothing as relaxing as detailing a Corvette. The entire car is now surgically clean, photos were taken this past August.

B17Crew

Is there anyway I can contact you as I've got a hundred questions regarding detailing. I've seen your pics in other threads, also, and you've done an amazing job.

SIMPLY GORGEOUS... OH MY GOD, MAMA MIA, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cheers,

Selim

Is there anyway I can contact you as I've got a hundred questions regarding detailing. I've seen your pics in other threads, also, and you've done an amazing job.

Hi Airbus,

Thanks!

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you!

By all means, we can exchange detailing techniques. I am by no means an authority, there are many ways and products available to help achieve grate results. I’ve learned the most from individuals that show their C4’s and of course, our fellow members here on the CAC. :upthumbs

My work days are averaging about 12-15 hours, so the weekend may be the best time to talk shop.

Just PM me, with the best way to reach you!

B17Crew

P.S. When I have a free moment, I have photos of a ’96 Competition Yellow LT4 vert that I have been wanting to post!

Hi Airbus,

Thanks!

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you!

By all means, we can exchange detailing techniques. I am by no means an authority, there are many ways and products available to help achieve grate results. I’ve learned the most from individuals that show their C4’s and of course, our fellow members here on the CAC. :upthumbs

My work days are averaging about 12-15 hours, so the weekend may be the best time to talk shop.

Just PM me, with the best way to reach you!

B17Crew

P.S. When I have a free moment, I have photos of a ’96 Competition Yellow LT4 vert that I have been wanting to post!

I tried to PM you but got the following when I hit the submit button:
  1. "B17Crew has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

Kerem's 1988 Vette (from Istanbul, Turkey):

KACombo.jpg

I posted Kerem's Vette picture and he replied in Turkish saying "it is great". Kerem was in LA last couple weeks and he did some shopping for his Vette. He came back with a luggage full of goodies :)

Selim

thank you Selim abi!

I hope to see you , my first long route with my vette will be to Ankara !!! to drink some "raki" or other !
thanks for all Selim abi , and I love so much pictures of theses fabilous, exceptional cars.

No more C4 pictures??? Are these all the C4's in USA???
Come on folks, show everybody more of these beauties :beer

Selim

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom