Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Pictures of C4 Vettes

The following series of photos are of a hard to come by Vette. It’s a 1996 Competition Yellow LT4 convertible. I came across this particular beauty at Bob McDormans Corvette show in September. I gave the LT4’s owner my business card and let him know that I want first dibs on it if he decides to sell!

I hope you enjoy the photos!

B17Crew
:w

Head on:

LT_0193.jpg

Low 13 second quarter miles are a cake walk for the LT4—right off the showroom floor.:lou

LT_0213.jpg

B17Crew

Very nice !!! That would be my next pick in a C4. LT4 Vert..... black/red interior. or that yellow, huba huba.

Nice, thanks for posting the pics

Very nice !!! That would be my next pick in a C4. LT4 Vert..... black/red interior. or that yellow, huba huba.

Nice, thanks for posting the pics

You’re welcome! There are so many nice C4’s out there that I’d like to have in my stable. Now if I can only hit that darn lotto.

B17Crew

Why not share pics of our lovely Vettes in the cold winter months? We can all feel warmer and better looking at them. My darling wife took this picture while I was backing off from the garrage. Here it is:

Cor35.jpg

Cheers,

Selim

Here's my "95" Baby. The Purple is a little much but I love the car. Can't wait until Spring.

My "95"

This is my 1995 that I purchased last Oct and I love it.

This is my 1995 that I purchased last Oct and I love it.
TogaRider - welcome to the Corvette Action Center. I see you're trying to post a photo and having issues. ;) Can I help? If the photo is on your computer harddrive, you can follow the steps posted in this thread.

If the photo is stored online, you can insert it into your post by copying the URL from the photo properties and pasting it into the box that opens when you click on this
insertimage.gif

icon.

Hope this helps!
:w Jane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom