Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Pictures of my C4

Highway Man

Corvette
1992 Black on Black Coupe
I know there is a thread where I could post pictures of my car but it is so huge I thought I'd just start a new one. This is a 92 all stock except for a K&N air filter with opened up airbox and it also has Magnaflow mufflers. The car has a little over 130,000 on the clock and this may blow your mind but it still has the original water pump and opti-spark. It starts right up with a nice rumble and will still snap your neck on acceleration. The car was well maintained before I got it and I am keeping up the tradition. I bought my wheels from OEM Wheels of Sarasota, Florida and so far I have zero complaints. The interior is still original and looks as good as the exterior. Enjoy!:w Corvette1.jpgCorvette3.jpg

I know there is a thread where I could post pictures of my car but it is so huge I thought I'd just start a new one. This is a 92 all stock except for a K&N air filter with opened up airbox and it also has Magnaflow mufflers. The car has a little over 130,000 on the clock and this may blow your mind but it still has the original water pump and opti-spark. It starts right up with a nice rumble and will still snap your neck on acceleration. The car was well maintained before I got it and I am keeping up the tradition. I bought my wheels from OEM Wheels of Sarasota, Florida and so far I have zero complaints. The interior is still original and looks as good as the exterior. Enjoy!:wView attachment 4974View attachment 4975

Nice looking car, and the wheels add to the visual appeal a BUNCH!
Enjoy driving it, as well as all of the looks you will be getting.
Andy Anderson :w

The wheels do look good on there, I have close to the same on my 94 and always get plenty of compliments on them.

Attachments

• 1994 Corvette.jpg
    1994 Corvette.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 78
The car has a little over 130,000 on the clock and this may blow your mind but it still has the original water pump and opti-spark. It starts right up with a nice rumble and will still snap your neck on acceleration. Enjoy!:wView attachment 4974View attachment 4975

Actually, I am not surprised your Opti and water pump are still working. The Opti-Spark Distributor has to be the MOST maligned part ever to be installed on a GM vehicle. Misdiagnosis is probably responsible for most Opti-Spark replacements.

I had a '92 which I purchased new in November, 1991. Put 50,000 miles on that beast in a little over two (2) years. The day after I traded it in on my '94, my Vette was sold to a fella who had been shopping for one.

I miss the curved part of the dash in the middle on my '96.

Like the wheels, also! :thumb

While driving your '92, please be sure to SAVE the WAVE! :w

Thanks

Thanks for the kudos on my car-I am really proud of it and I feel lucky that I found one that had been so well cared for by the previous owners. You all have some nice looking vettes as well. The only thing I have really had to do to the car besides normal routine maintenance which I do religiously is put on a new ignition control module as the old one went out me a few weeks after I bought the car. A lot of stuff had already been done when I got the car such as brakes, shocks, tires, new stereo, weatherstripping, ect. ect. I think the next thing I want to do is have the rear and side glasses tinted. Happy trails! :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom