Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

PKE module - would a 96 fit a 94?

kcrick

Corvette
94 LT1 Coupe White/gray
Or does anyone know where to buy a new one?
Thanks,
Rick

I have seen them on ebay
The one I saw was on ebay, a used one from a 96, I was trying to find out if anyone knew if that would fit in my 94

OK....I just shorted pin 4 and 8 and got the code from the PKE. It was 15, which means valid transmitter signal received. Sometimes, when I walk up to the car, the interior lights will come on but the door won't unlock. Sometimes when the rear hatch is open, it will unlock the door. After the door is open, the rear hatch will open with the remote and the passenger door will unlock. When I walk away from the car, it always locks itself and sounds the horn. Any ideas anyone? I'd really rather not take the dash off if I didn't have to....

OK....I just shorted pin 4 and 8 and got the code from the PKE. It was 15, which means valid transmitter signal received. Sometimes, when I walk up to the car, the interior lights will come on but the door won't unlock. Sometimes when the rear hatch is open, it will unlock the door. After the door is open, the rear hatch will open with the remote and the passenger door will unlock. When I walk away from the car, it always locks itself and sounds the horn. Any ideas anyone? I'd really rather not take the dash off if I didn't have to....

you have to....:w

Hey bucket....thanks for the cold, hard dose of reality.....but, it seems to be trending towards the receiver being the culprit......I wonder if I can reach it after I take the CCM out....I am having trouble with that module as well.....

Hey bucket....thanks for the cold, hard dose of reality.....but, it seems to be trending towards the receiver being the culprit......I wonder if I can reach it after I take the CCM out....I am having trouble with that module as well.....

obi wan gmjunkie kanobe may be the only human who can diagnose without seeing the car....:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom