Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: Place to have tires replaced

LaFreed

Corvette
2014 Stingray Convertible Velocity Yellow
I have a 2014 Stingray convertible with carbon fiber side skirts. Close to Lexington, KY and wanting suggestions for where to go for tire replacements that they will not damage the sides when lifting my car?

I'm in California, so I can't speak as to specific tire shops in Lexington KY, but I have Discount Tire stores do all my tire work. I find that their technicians are well-versed on Corvette tire service. My local store has C5/C6/C7 jacking pucks so I don't even need to bring my own. Sadly, there are no Discount Tires stores in Lexington but there are four over in Louisville.

I'm in California, so I can't speak as to specific tire shops in Lexington KY, but I have Discount Tire stores do all my tire work. I find that their technicians are well-versed on Corvette tire service. My local store has C5/C6/C7 jacking pucks so I don't even need to bring my own. Sadly, there are no Discount Tires stores in Lexington but there are four over in Louisville.
Thanks so much for that information. I need to learn more about the "jacking pucks" that you refer to. That probably is the answer I am looking for. I am going to call places around here and referring to these and see if any folks in my area are aware of this method. Thanks so much for your time and the information.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom