Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Poll: What type of "Z06 Genes" do you have?

• Thread starter Thread starter theblackvette
  • Start date Start date

What is your "Z06 Gene?"

• Stock and I Drive Like Miss Daisy! Obey all Speed Limits.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I peel out as much as I can and need new tires!

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Mod after mod after mod-I can't get enough power!

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • No mods, but I drive REAL fast on the open road!

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Few mods and drive fast and slow depending how I feel.

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • I don't drive my Z06 much! It is a museum piece!

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I am still learning to drive my Z06!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like to drive over theblackvette several times!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
T

theblackvette

Okay my Z06 brothers and I know of one Z06 sister (Millenium Yellow 2002) I will now again try to put up the official "Z06 Gene Poll" again. I still don't know what the heck happened last time. But lets find out what kind of Z06 drivers we have here at CAC. I ran a similar poll in my earlier days and got some interesting results. I wonder if generally the same types of Z06 drivers are here. Okay-here we go and please discuss how you drive your Z06 if you like!!!!!!!

:w

Whew! I am glad I did this one right!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

:w

I just drive it like I feel like at the time. When I want to relax, I just putz along. When I still want to relax, I hammer it. Either way, it relaxes me...my ZO6 that is. :D

Well personally I drive fast, but carefully! I do not speed in neighborhoods when children are at play!

But when I get on the highway it is all over! I punch it in the acceleration lane and cut on over to the fast lane and take off like a 747!!!!!!!!! I love it! I have the speed gene!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't help the rush I get everytime I get in the Z. IT's a blast to drive. Now if all the slow pokes would get out of the way. ;)

LinkPhoto

I have seen a couple of slowpoke Z06 drivers on the road!

I don't get it! Why get a Z06 if you are going to drive it like Miss Daisy?

I followed one awhile back and they were in the slow lane barely going the speed limit!

slong said:
Can't help the rush I get everytime I get in the Z. IT's a blast to drive. Now if all the slow pokes would get out of the way. ;)

LinkPhoto

Why do I have no problem believing this? Do you drive in golf courses (see Rob's post). ;LOL

theblackvette said:
Well personally I drive fast, but carefully! I do not speed in neighborhoods when children are at play!

But when I get on the highway it is all over! I punch it in the acceleration lane and cut on over to the fast lane and take off like a 747!!!!!!!!! I love it! I have the speed gene!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I drive mine depending on my mood (with mods of course) but if I was given the opportunity to run over BV a few times I would take it. :L

I would make sure I would wear my studded jacket at all times!!!!!!

BlackZ28Turbo said:
I drive mine depending on my mood (with mods of course) but if I was given the opportunity to run over BV a few times I would take it. :L

I thought of "doing something" else to protect myself but that would have been a real low blow!!!!!!

LOL

BlackZ28Turbo said:
Good thinking.

Depends on my mood... sometimes I drive fast; sometimes I drive VERY fast :L
Seriously, I don't need to attract any MORE attention than I already get in heavy traffic or around pedestrians. So I (mostly) keep it under control then. BUT when the road opens up, so do I !!! :D Gotta love that Valentine 1 !!!

:_rock

As Sam Kinison said in "Back to School" to Rodney Dangerfield in class, "Good Answer, Good Answer, I'll be watching you!!!!!"

1hotZ06 said:
Depends on my mood... sometimes I drive fast; sometimes I drive VERY fast :L
Seriously, I don't need to attract any MORE attention than I already get in heavy traffic or around pedestrians. So I (mostly) keep it under control then. BUT when the road opens up, so do I !!! :D Gotta love that Valentine 1 !!!

:_rock

I've got a few mods (headers, air intake, LS1 Edit/dynotune) and drive it fairly easy, gunning it every so often. I do plan on adding H/C to get up to over 450 rwhp and > 410 rwtq and switching to either a 3.90 or a 4.10 rear sometime this summer. Hopefully, that will satisfy my "need for power." ;)

Don

drive both of 'em fast when the urge hits

Hi dubya!

Could your mood and stress level cause you to run over your pal Blackvette?

:D
dubya said:
Depending on my mood and stress level.:beer

I figure my Z06 draws enough attention on its own, so if I feel the need to put the hammer down, I head somewhere where dealing with other traffic isn't an issue.

Hey, here's a question: when you're out cruisin' in your ride, what's playing on your stereo?

-Patrick

all depends on the mood.....but if it's fast, only where no one else is involved

My genes have the need for speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom