Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Poll: What type of "Z06 Genes" do you have?

• Thread starter Thread starter theblackvette
  • Start date Start date

What is your "Z06 Gene?"

• Stock and I Drive Like Miss Daisy! Obey all Speed Limits.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I peel out as much as I can and need new tires!

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Mod after mod after mod-I can't get enough power!

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • No mods, but I drive REAL fast on the open road!

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Few mods and drive fast and slow depending how I feel.

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • I don't drive my Z06 much! It is a museum piece!

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I am still learning to drive my Z06!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like to drive over theblackvette several times!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Always vocal

Im always vocal Mr. BV. its my nature and working with customers each day you have to have the gift of the gab i tell my employees.

I had this descission last night to pull the Z16 out or the SS.. well i took the SS since its the newest family member. After a few miles i was wishing i had my Vette. But made myself stick it out and drive the SS, OH the SS drives wonderful BUT such a big car compared to the Vette.

Went to this car hangout for awhile and i was DISAPOINTED to see another Z16 sitting at the car hangout.:(

I thought i was the ONLY one in Dallas with a Z16:mad :cry

But i was glad to hear the guy is putting tons of miles on his and it didn't have the BSM like i have. I kinda like the way my car looks after seeing one without BSM now.

See i rattle on any subject.. Vettes are my favorite!! Z16 coming out TODAY to PLAY!!

Hmmm. A Z16 driver who is a manager! Interesting.

So what is the name of your business you own? Let's see you answer that?

Tonys Torch said:
Im always vocal Mr. BV. its my nature and working with customers each day you have to have the gift of the gab i tell my employees.

I had this descission last night to pull the Z16 out or the SS.. well i took the SS since its the newest family member. After a few miles i was wishing i had my Vette. But made myself stick it out and drive the SS, OH the SS drives wonderful BUT such a big car compared to the Vette.

Went to this car hangout for awhile and i was DISAPOINTED to see another Z16 sitting at the car hangout.:(

I thought i was the ONLY one in Dallas with a Z16:mad :cry

But i was glad to hear the guy is putting tons of miles on his and it didn't have the BSM like i have. I kinda like the way my car looks after seeing one without BSM now.

See i rattle on any subject.. Vettes are my favorite!! Z16 coming out TODAY to PLAY!!

BV is a PUNK.. total PUNK!! LOL.. NO he's really a good little BOY.

He's a dreamer, a screamer when he gets his fingers smashed and a WIMP when it comes to racing..

WANA RACE?

Okay then PM to me then! I won't broadcast it.

I give you my word. I just want to see if you got the guts!

I really wonder if you do? I mean you should if you have owned two vettes right?

Your vocalization continues to amaze me. Come on and PM me then. Show me the guts. If not, then I "Yawn!"

Tonys Torch said:
Now lets get it right.. Now if i was to broadcast my business name i would have all those Z06 Chickadee's calling me.

Just look me up under the "Dallas Cowboys" thats a football team Mr. BV

I dont think your use to having a "football" team in your part of the country. Or at least one that can WIN:L

Although, this topic is entitled, "What type of Z06 genes are here?" I guess it is okay to talk about the personalities of Z06 members here. Most interesting people we find here.

Let's try to keep stuff like this off other threads such as the Z06 dreaming thread. I looked at that thread and it needed to be brought back on track.

I'm a new z06 owner,and you have to drive the car the way it was meant to drive FAST!!!!!

Welcome martinZ06!!!!!

Glad to see you here and congratulations!

Get some pics up soon!!!!!

martinz06 said:
I'm a new z06 owner,and you have to drive the car the way it was meant to drive FAST!!!!!

Ah,,,,,,,,,,,, yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we need more pic's. What up BV? "Peace" slong

theblackvette said:
Welcome martinZ06!!!!!

Glad to see you here and congratulations!

Get some pics up soon!!!!!

If you don't like how I drive, get off the sidewalk!;LOL

Hey Slong-

I have been spending my CAC time working to help a fellow corvette owner who got his car beat up at a dealer get what he deserves.

I do check in here time to time!

slong said:
Ah,,,,,,,,,,,, yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,, we need more pic's. What up BV? "Peace" slong

We need a photo of your Z06 on the sidewalk!

Would be a great addition to the spy photo thread! :)

Z06 Tom said:
If you don't like how I drive, get off the sidewalk!;LOL

theblackvette said:
We need a photo of your Z06 on the sidewalk!

Would be a great addition to the spy photo thread! :)
Well, it's not on the sidewalk, but...

33%3A9%3B%3B6323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2333%3D986%3D98%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23235587%3B5%3B58ot1lsi

I could come by your house and do some doughnuts in your front yard if you'd like!:L

Gotta love it!

Gotta love that Z06!

I see you added a red custom paint job on wheel well. Nice touch! Or is that an artifact? Hard to tell!

Donuts in a Z06!!!!! Come on over!!!! LOL

Z06 Tom said:
Well, it's not on the sidewalk, but...

33%3A9%3B%3B6323232%7Ffp46%3Dot%3E2333%3D986%3D98%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23235587%3B5%3B58ot1lsi

I could come by your house and do some doughnuts in your front yard if you'd like!:L

Yeah, that's one bad azz looking Sixer!

theblackvette said:
Gotta love that Z06!

I see you added a red custom paint job on wheel well. Nice touch! Or is that an artifact? Hard to tell!

Donuts in a Z06!!!!! Come on over!!!! LOL

Hey Z06Tom, MartinZ06
Z06Tom, nice photo. Is is lowered? (pardon me if I missed it in your sig or profile).
Looking at that picture is getting me ginned up for taking off my BSM's. Love those clean lines.

Tammy

MsSchroder said:
Z06Tom, nice photo. Is is lowered? (pardon me if I missed it in your sig or profile).
Thanks Ms. Yeah, it is lowered. I took it down five turns all the way around using the stock bolts. I'd like it lower, but I hit the the chin spoiler as it is.

When I want to drive fast its Z06 time, if I need to get there quick its GTO time!!

I love g-forces. Thats why I ride V-twin bikes (Buell XB9R and Ducati F1) (low end torque) and thats why I just ordered a 3.90 extreme duty rear end for my Z06. Also why I just had a BMW R80 final drive installed in my K1200RS. (Okay, so it's not a v-twin but the Buell is sooo much lighter).

So I guess my answer is as fast as it will go until the speed limit or so!!!

Here's to hitting G-Forces that slam you back into the seat!
:beer

-Patrick

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom