Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Polo Green Supernatural 450 Aerobody at Englishtown Show & Go

EricVonHa

Corvette
'93 6-Speed & '87 Callaway
I only had a minute because I was gonna be late for time trials.. but, on my way running through the pits, I stopped for a minute to check the car out. The owner was talking to someone and he was telling the guy how he had just picked the car up within the last couple weeks.

He had the original Callaway build sheet on the dash. Wow! This was one fully loaded car! The retail price was over $120k!!!

It had the custom leather interior.
Optional Automatic
Brembo Brakes
Aerobody
OZ Wheels (like Clint's)
Callaway Center Exit Exhaust

and a couple other goodies that I can't remember....

Comon Chris... who bought this car and you didn't hear about it?

It rained a little then, and I couldn't find the guy for the rest of the day... darn.

That car is BaDDDDDDDD!!! I saw it sell at C'vettes @ Carlisle 2 years ago and the broker that bought it, had it for sale in Maryland Last Spring for 15k more than the Summer prior!!!
Now, I just saw this car came up for sale again (out of a dealership in PA) and it sounds like it sold:)
Don't know who bought it but, it is the real deal w/ the leather and all. I wish I bought it back at Carlisle cause I sure wouldn't have minded running my toes through the Wilton Wool carpets;)
Sounds like I missed a cool event!

Skeeter Blanton in GA also has a Polo Green Callaway Aerobody Supernatural. It's definitely an awesome example.
Clint

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom