Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Poor C4

ChildishEgg

I've seen this C4 Corvette sitting at this house for at least 2 years. It's been rained on, snowed on, and neglected. It was yellow and a convertible. I wish the guy would just fix it up. Recently we drove past it and someone had left graffiti of a swastika on the side of the door. It sucks because all it needed was some repairs and it would drive again.

Toms007

Corvette
2007 Atomic Orange Coupe
I know where a 89 (I think) has been sitting for about 10 years. Every time I see it I want to ’save’ it from further deterioration.

GWinter

Corvette
1990 conv. 6sp
The cost of bringing one back to life far exceeds the market value is a lot of the problem. Where are all the C4s ? I see don't see many out and around anymore in the midwest. Are many junked out or sitting behind a shed rotting away?
I believe in a few yrs the value of a C4 will go up as the numbers seem to be decreasing rapidly.My 90 needs front end painted but I can't justify the cost at this point.

Robertwav1

Corvette
1993 Blue
Have a few by me as well. There moved around but just sit in the sun and rain for 2-1/2 years now. I guess people have plans on getting to them one day. Age creeps up fast though.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Top Bottom