Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Porter Cable Buffer - First for me!

GS Diva

Moderator,
Corvette
2016 Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic Z06
I know most women don't ask for an orbital rotary buffer for Christmas, but I did!! Santa Claus brought it, and I just used it for the first time today. After thoroughly viewing the DVD that came with it (bought from Adam's Polishes) and after taking a deep breath and steadying my shaking hands...I started (used on Alan's Corvette first, of course:D ). All I can say is WOW!!!! It's so easy, and I certainly noticed a difference even though neither Corvette had major issues. There was clearly an improvement.

I'm impressed with both Porter Cable buffer and Adams products.:_rock

Elaine

I love mine!

Several years ago a Meguiars guy gave a demo and I bought one right away.

:w
Guy

The PC is a very nice tool and it will make a car look better than you ever could do by hand.
With practice you will get even better results.
Like anything you do you will learn as you go and soon you Will be wondering why you did not buy one sooner

The PC is a great tool for anyone to have in their detailing arsenal. Very safe and very versatile.

A buddy of mine was at the local home improvement store and called me to let me know they had the PC orbital buffer/sander with variable speed for $70.00. I asked him to pick one up and he did.
I've noticed them in the catalogs for $230.00 bucks!!!!

Heck, that's a bargain if I never use it!!! :L

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom