Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Power Sport Seat repair

Corvette
2000 Dark Bowling Green Metalic Convertable
The sport power seat on the drivers side of my car did not work for all adjustments. Some did not respond at all and others ground the gears and moved a little. I saw an ad at Eckers that you could buy a refurbished power seat track and bought one.

I mention this here because some of you may be experiencing the same problem. The changeover was very easy - much easier than I thought it would be and only took about 30 minutes to remove the old and install the new and it works great.

They sell the power seat track for $200 with a $100 core charge. They return the core charge when they receive your old seat track.

I'm having problems with pass side power sport seat any experience with these?I'm thinking it might be the ps/ds switch?

gratuities said:
I'm having problems with pass side power sport seat any experience with these?I'm thinking it might be the ps/ds switch?
The power seat track is the same for both the driver's and the passanger's seat. Depending on how old your vette is, a lot of dirt and junk can accumulate under the seat and can interfear with the operation of the seat. You could remove the seat bottom and check for debree. If clearing that doesn't fix it, you might have to replace the seat track.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom