Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Priceless

JoeB

Corvette
1994 Torch Red Hatchback
That's how to describe this website. I've been so busy tinkering with my new toy that I haven't been posting much. I'm happy to say I've been able to fix the vacuum leak which also corrected the A/C vent and Cruise Control problem exactly as described here. The little valve on the right side of the engine was toast. $5.00 and about 1 minute to install.

Also fixed a rattle in the drivers side door and readjusted the door so it closes solid now. My door rattle turned out to be a weird looking piece that reminded me of a license plate bracket. After thinking about it I assume it's the antenna for the remote door locks? Is this correct or is this something else. I never would have figured out where that last screw was to get the door panel off if it wasn't for a similar post.

On Saturday I drove down and had lunch with BossHogg and his son. Great guys if any of you ever get a chance to meet them. :beer Received a lot of great advice and they even fixed my spare tire bracket while I was there. It was hanging way too low and I didn't even realize it.

Today, my son and I are taking the vette to a Memorial Day Parade. She's all shined up and ready to go, and the weather is cooperating. Thanks again for all of the great advice. Hopefully one of these I'll be able to provide a tip or two.

Hi, Joe,
And a belated welcome to CAC (I see you joined just last month.) :w

Thanks for the kind words. In my humble opinion, CAC is the best on line resource for Corvette Owners and Enthusiasts. But why hide your message in the Care & Detailing Forum? I'm going to move this to the C4 General Discussion Forum, so that the other C4 owners who don't stop in here all that often can hear your thanks.

-Patrick

Nice words Joe.. and very true.
I started to hang out here prior to owning a vette... Just picked one up and have found this site to be my MOST valuable resource.

Good Folks too!

Nice to know you're finding yourself at home here Joe...which isn't very hard to do at all! I found the place just prior to CruiseFest last year, met some great people there, and keep on meeting wonderful people...and I'm sure that trend will continue here in just a matter of weeks and CF-07.

To echo Jane Ann, that pic of your C4 looks fabulous!

GREAT looking wheels Joe...

I mean the wheels. Car is nice too. <G>

Identical to my car cept the coupe.

Jim

JoeB, please fill out your profile so we know what year Vette you have....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom