Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Production of the 2021 Corvette to Run Through August

Bradan Donaldson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
2004 Z06
c8-corvette-bowling-green-corvette-assembly.jpg

Corvette Dealers are finally receiving their 2021 Corvette allocation numbers for May and June which should see production run through the month of August​

Consensus opens today and early this morning, Corvette dealers are learning what their final allocation numbers will be for the months of May and June. According to the consensus notes, orders placed for the next two months should see production around the week of August 6th with a notation stating that "estimated shipments are controlled".

The allocation numbers dealers can expect to see are based on the current manufacturing rate at the Bowling Green Corvette Assembly Plant as well as the current environment. Given the continued uncertainty in the supply chain, the allocation numbers given to dealers for the month in June are NOT set in stone. While allocation numbers for the month of May should be set, the final allocation number for June is only an estimate given to dealers.

Full Story:​

My dealership had 5 allocations, I’m SUPPOSEDLY number 4, been 1000 status since October 2020. I’m currently number 2 on the list. Do you guys think I’m getting my C8 this summer or probably not?

My dealership had 5 allocations, I’m SUPPOSEDLY number 4, been 1000 status since October 2020. I’m currently number 2 on the list. Do you guys think I’m getting my C8 this summer or probably not?
Smalił chance i order mine in December on March 20 got status 2000 3 days later status 3000 and sitting in 3000 for 2 months now I’m hoping to get it delivered by end of June

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom