Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Professional Detail w/Zaino

dougatl

Corvette
2010 ZR1
Scratches, swirls, marring all removed leaving a spotless, well protected surface courtesy of some hard work and layering of Zaino Z5Pro.
Doug
(before)
clay.jpg

damage.jpg

(after)
after.jpg

after4.jpg

after3.jpg

after5.jpg

Thanks to Bryan in Atlanta.

Very nice Doug. I'm a Zaino user too. That stuff rocks! :_rock

As a matter of fact, it's time to start planning my next "the works" treatment. I have to before it gets too hot here. We've already had a couple of days with temps in the 90's.

:wJane Ann

The car looks great, Doug! Black is such a tough color to keep looking good...but nothing looks better than a black, totally detailed car!

Elaine

zaino does kick @ss i must admit, im hooked on it now, i did 3 cars in 2 days with that stuff, (clay barred 2 of them) even my old and busted 82 looked awesome after.... my one question is who swirled up that beautiful car in the forst place and where did you hide the body:r

god i love black! but i still wish i talked my wife out of it on the hummer! so hard to keep clean on a daily driver with no garage! :eyerole

Hey guys, thanks for all the compliments, appreciate it. I had a Pro detail the car to get rid of the swirls/scratches/marring etc, then he applied a couple of coats of Z5Pro. Since then, I've put on several more coats, always topping w/Z8 grand finale spray which I like. Took a few pics for some out of town friends over the 4th showing the "colors"
doug
flagsrts.jpg

flagsrft.jpg

flagsfront.jpg

flagslft.jpg

Hey guys, thanks for all the compliments, appreciate it. I had a Pro detail the car to get rid of the swirls/scratches/marring etc, then he applied a couple of coats of Z5Pro. Since then, I've put on several more coats, always topping w/Z8 grand finale spray which I like. Took a few pics for some out of town friends over the 4th showing the "colors"
doug
flagsrts.jpg

flagsrft.jpg

flagsfront.jpg

flagslft.jpg
Your car is cleaner then most restaurants.AMAZING.

How did such a new car get all of those finish problems in the first place?
Did the dealer wash it for you?

thats what i was thinking, i usually tell the dealer in thier vehicle prep checklist to skip the part where it says wash/wax/detail....

having some kid they pay minimun wage wash my car in 5 minutes then run a dirty wheel over my car is not my idea of a detailing.....

whatever they did to my hummer when i got it was different, looked good at delivery but after the first rain the thing was covered with a film , but they didnt wax it thank god (not with a wheel at least)

Dealer never touched the car (least that I know of) but after two and a half years of being a daily driver, it definitely had its share of minor surface problems. For owners of black cars, U know how easy it easy to lose perfection quickly.
doug

dougatl said:
U know how easy it easy to lose perfection quickly

You seem to have located it again in a most outstanding way! :thumb

Looks sharp as ever, Doug. :cool

:wJane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom