Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Profile updated: 3 hads and a HAVE!

D

DaWoodster

I've like them all, had great experiences, and plan on adding to them with my first ZR-1.

Had a full day; picked up the car, long overdue road test, found some "issues" already, but the only time I really got white knuckles was when my wife drove it the 1-1/2 miles home from a friends house.

Has anybody installed some sort of limit switch on the drivers seat that would prevent it moving forward enough for a 5'4" woman to reach the clutch? Actually, I'm not sure she could reach it today, considering I'm sure she didn't engage it a few times when shifting; "It seems hard to shift". Yeah, it is, Hun.

Oh well, small price to pay for living one of my dreams.

Thanks to all who responded to my earlier post regarding what is now my welded plenum port.

FrogindaBlender, I look forward to seeing them side by side.

Congrats- I hope you have a great time with your car, and may all of your "issues" be resolved.

-Greg

DaWoodster said:
Has anybody installed some sort of limit switch on the drivers seat that would prevent it moving forward enough for a 5'4" woman to reach the clutch?

:L :L
That cracks me up. :D

Have fun with it.........I've always liked the white on black combo

Jay

Da Wood, I leave the 30th to pick that baby up. back here about 4th or so. Will hook up then. So come on what are the details. did you work him down a bit. What is he going to fix? Clutch sounds like its a challenge. My wife will be fun to learn the clutch too. I think she'll just try a couple of times and make me buy her something. Whats the matter honey, I thought you liked the Grand Marquis? :cool :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom