Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Prototype ZR-1 wheels

Tman08

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here is interested in some wheels (2) that im looking to sell that were used on a prototype ZR-1 from 1989?

*heres the car as well as some info on what car:

zr1uv9.jpg

now please note that the wheels im selling are not from this particular car, but from another 1989 ZR-1.

please PM me for any bids/offers.

thanks!:cool

These two rear 17"x11" wheels were delivered on the 1989 prototype Morrison ZR1 Record Car EX5669 . This car is now in the National Corvette Museum. The wheels are date coded September and December 1988. No production 1989 ZR1 was ever built. Instead this car was introduced in 1990 to the general public. These are the only ZR1 wheels that require the center mounted hubcap that was standard on all 1988 and 1989 C4 Corvettes. The front 17x9.5" 88 & 89 wheels match these rear wheels. The rear wheels fit perfectly on a 84-87 C4 without any adapters and they do not stick out of the rear fender. The front 17" wheels require a adapter that can be bought at Vette Brakes & Products off their website. Unfortunately they do not come with the caps, but these caps are the standard caps that were used on all C4 corvettes.
:beer

Any specific question or comments, please email me at Raceguy08@gmail.com

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom