Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Proud new owner...

Gorgon

Corvette
None
Of a 1995 Torch Red convetible, beige top and interior with 6-speed. :D I'm so happy I could burst. Had to wait until today to work all the paper work. Hadn't even owned the thing an hour and got my first wave from an 84-85 coupe. :w

It still needs to be cleaned up, but here are some pics.

104-0407_IMG.JPG

104-0408_IMG.JPG

Would have posted earlier, but I couldn't stop driving it. And when I stopped I couldn't get the wife out of the driver seat. What a car. :cool

congrats gorgon, Nice looking car .
was looking at the pics of your new toy when i happen to notice the landscaping( lawn and plants ), and was gonna ask if your in FLA, then saw you where in Melbourne, While i am in Ft. Myers my home is in Indian Harbour beach. still aint been able to drive mine back over there yet, but soon.

Anyways Copngrates, and plenty of groups over there to socialize
with

Besides i think fla is the perfect state to have a vette in, all this great weather, and crusing almost year round

Gorgon said:
Would have posted earlier, but I couldn't stop driving it.

I can certainly understand that! :D

And when I stopped I couldn't get the wife out of the driver seat. What a car. :cool

Gonna have to watch out for that. You two better share now, ya hear? :L

Congratulations! :upthumbs

_ken :w

Congrats on a beautiful vette. :cool

Oh, and welcome to the CAC! :w

Steve :w

Congrats on the new addition, it sure is purty!:upthumbs

- Eric :w

Thanks guys! FL is the place for the vert. Even though it is almost August, it was a perfect 80-85 degrees for some evening cruising with the top down. There will plenty more nights of that down the road.

Re: Re: Proud new owner...

Ken said:

Gonna have to watch out for that. You two better share now, ya hear? :L

If it gets too out of hand I may have to buy her one of her own. :s She's never driven a vette before today and it was all I could do to get it in the garage for the night. She's hooked. :L

Two Vettes are better than one!

I had the same wife/drivers seat problem too. We just had to go out and buy another one.:D Congrats on the new addition, but I'm very envious of your garage. Ya know...there IS room for 2 in there. That is my main problem, one car garage and two vettes. We should all have such problems. Enjoy!
--Drew:w

Gorgon said:
Hadn't even owned the thing an hour and got my first wave from an 84-85 coupe. :w

Isn't the wave awesome???:w

Welcome to the family!!!:beer

Beautiful car...cogratulations. It took my wife only once of missing second before she decided I should be the sole operator.

You know, sometimes a missed gear is an ok thing.

enjoy!!! and dont forget to wave :w cant count the # of times this past weekend in Wilmington i didn't get waved @...even flashed the fog lights a few times, and still didn't get waved @....how rude :mad Oh well, enjoy the car man...Just hope you dont have teenage kids :D we enjoy the car probably as much as the 'rents do lol

yeah, i get so upset when i don't get the wave, almost ****ed

if your going to drive the car you have to take the responcabilties of waving, it just comes with the car

those that dont' just arn't proud owners or just rich snobs

are those 17 inch wheels on that 95???

if so then there is alot of room left on that car around the wheel

cuase i was looking at my corvette and i want to put 17 inches on my 85 vett and i think i have enough clearance with out raising the car

what do you all think?

Yeah, those are 17's. Not sure about them fitting the 85 without raising it though. Maybe someone else can answer.

As to the wave, the 85 and I actually waved at the same time. I find myself looking for vettes a little harder than before. Wave away. :w

Congrats form an ex-Melbourne guy:w . Great looking ride!

Guy

gorgon.. check out Palm Bay Chevrolet on friday nights, there is a cruise in... many nice corvettes, camaros, old and new.... (a few ricers show, but not too annoying) Good luck with the new vette... Hopefully I will catch you at the show sometime soon.

Red over tan... great color combo :) . Won't be in Fl until Christmas, and then probably driving my Outback, so here's a virtual wave...
:w

[RICHR]

Great looking car. Theres nothing as good as cruising with the top down.

Congrats! The Vette is awesome looking! Definately the perfect time of year for a ragtop :D

Jay

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom