Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Proud owner of 91 TT #038

jonstr

Not another car (not yet, anyway), but I found out from Joanne that the Speedster's number in the TT series was 38. Best of all, they still had the plaque!

One more piece of the puzzle falls into place. Thanks Joanne!

(And thanks for the tip, 89x2!)

(And thanks for the tip, 89x2!)

My pleasure :beer

Seriously though, I thought you bought that "driver" Callaway TT you were after :eek:hnoes

Nice! Congrats on the find.

My pleasure :beer

Seriously though, I thought you bought that "driver" Callaway TT you were after :eek:hnoes

I agree....i thought you joined the multiple Callaway club when I saw this thread! :eek:hnoes

Jon.....I hear you can get that tattoo'ed on ya...for a good price as well....

Mike! He just created a new project for you! You're going to have to make one of those plates for his model now! ;)

Guess I assumed the same, so, was there NO plaque at all?

Paul, each Speedster is given a plaque w/ its Speedster number on it and the word "SPEEDSTER" in place of the regular plaque under the radio (beside the boost guage).

In addition to that, there is a second plaque (not affixed) that has the Callaway build # for that year. In Jon's case, # 038 :beer

Paul, each Speedster is given a plaque w/ its Speedster number on it and the word "SPEEDSTER" in place of the regular plaque under the radio (beside the boost guage).

In addition to that, there is a second plaque (not affixed) that has the Callaway build # for that year. In Jon's case, # 038 :beer
Yep. Here's a shot of the plaque on the dash.

Jon.....I hear you can get that tattoo'ed on ya...for a good price as well....

Don't tempt me. :L

Jon, if I see any Callaway Corvettes for sale on the Gold Field at Bloomington Gold this weekend, I will shoot you a message ASAP :w

I am just coming off a wedding (my daughter), a college graduation (same daughter), a high school graduation (another daughter), all of the gifts associated with each event, and we just bought a house to fix up and resell.

Right now my biggest fear is that you will find one for sale. :ugh

I am just coming off a wedding (my daughter), a college graduation (same daughter), a high school graduation (another daughter), all of the gifts associated with each event, and we just bought a house to fix up and resell.

Right now my biggest fear is that you will find one for sale. :ugh

Big CONGRATS to you and your family for all you have going on :beer
Sounds like exciting times in the Jonstr household :upthumbs

Jon, hopefully I can make your biggest fear, err - dream come true - I'll let you know what I find, if anything :beer

Here are the auction cars: http://www.mecumauctions.com/auctions/consign_list.html?AUCTION_ID=BG0607

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom