Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Puff the MAGIC DRAGON blows past the competition-w/in4seconds of the full race cars->

*89x2*

Magic Dragon (aka Turbo Joe) was hitting 56 second lap times at todays Spooktacular track event at Summit Point raceway - that is w/in 4 seconds of the "full race prep cars" running 52 second lap times :eek

One of the next closest (C4) competitors was a Zr1 @ 62 seconds :eek

Quite a few Z06's there - some faster, most not :D Two of them even took off road expeditions with another pulling off a 360 :eek

Way to go Turbo Joe - Callaway Turbo Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :upthumbs
I will work on getting some pic's up :v

Way to go Turbo Joe!!! Why did he take the center caps off of the wheels??

I would bet it's just easier. If he pulled a wheel to check brakes or something, or for tech inspection, it's just easier to not have to worry about popping them off and marring the wheel, or about losing them, or I guess about them coming off at speed?

Congrats Joe! :beer

*89x2* said:
Magic Dragon (aka Turbo Joe) was hitting 56 second lap times at todays Spooktacular track event at Summit Point raceway - that is w/in 4 seconds of the "full race prep cars" running 52 second lap times :eek....
Thanks for keeping us up on his exploits!!! Its great to see coverage like this from local people!:D

Hello Guy's and Gal's. Thanks for the kind words. That was a blast! It just goes to show what world class engineering can do for the average Joe, hehe. The Callaway was flawless. I removed the wheel covers before I left the house for the tech inspection, they usually want to check the lugnut torque. THANKS CHRIS(and his daughter)for coming out, supporting me and taking the wonderful pictures. My brother also came out and was a insperation for me. It was a Beautiful Callaway Day!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom