Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Q-Jet rebuild

A

aaron1

Hello everyone!

I am rolling right along fixing things that need to be fixed or repaired and making upgrades where needed, now I need to have the Q-jet rebuilt. However I do not want a stock rebuild. I want what Lars does. Or Cliff Ruggles. Any one know if there are any differences between what Lars does with the Q-jet and what Cliff of Cliff's Performance does? I read that several people have rebuilt their own Q-jets according to the info from both of these very smart individuals.

Please do not suggest that I take it to Bubba the local gas jockey. Bubba has had his dirty paws on enough areas of my car.:ugh
Anyone know if Lars rebuilds Q-jets through the mail? My e-mail host is giving me issues with trying to write to Lars. Thank you in advance!

Aaron1

I don't believe Lars is doing any carbs as he has some health problems. I had Cliff rebuild my quadrajet last year. he is not cheap and has long tun around time due to the volume of work he has. He will rebuild the carb to match the engine mods you have. I am well satified with the job he did for me. My engine is the original stock 77 350.

I got Cliff's book and did my rebuild by his idea's. The most important thing is ones you understand how the carb works you also know what impact all the upgrades give.

Greetings Peter

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom